Inability to Login resulted in Lost sale!

acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
edited January 2016 in The Commons

Post edited by acanthis on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you have a problem logging in to the store you can usually clear iot by logging out on the page where you are logged in, ie the forum, closing browser, clear cache, the login again.

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited January 2016

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

It's not tricks, it's clearing the cache. You could also try a forced refresh.

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited January 2016

• Lazy LeopardLazy Leopard Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

acanthis said:
    As I said, I tried all of these tricks and they didn't work.

Yeah, there do seem to be issues with the cache control headers DAZ is pushing out, and the site also seems to forget my login (or log me out automatically) in next to no time, too. It sure helps me curb my DAZ spending, though. ;)

• SummonerSummoner Posts: 36
    edited June 2012

this issue seems to be known , I know actually only one page where I have to Place my Password each time I open the Page and that would be my Bankaccount ....
    Daz is the second one :)
    the idea to clear the cache .. or even the Internet traces result that you have to re-login on each other Page you are member of
    so Login again at Renderosity RDNA Content Paradise your ..... Google Accounts to witch is a real pain to to have to re-login each time because
    Daz requires to clear the cache ... worse would be for owners of own sites they also have to re-login , just because of a cookie failure on the Daz Site !!!
    And .... BTW <<---- By the way ---->>for an-alphabets , not even a bank-account requires to clear the cache to be able to re-login

hope that the next solution will not be to clear the Password's in your browser or may be use some Russian Beta browser
    well may be the " tor Browser " could fix the issue most people are having on this site.

considering after reading all the complaints in this Place , seeing how good vendors run off to other stores
    this whole issue could result that even if Daz gets to be a Freebie site People could and would not even frequent this Place anymore.

even the search robots seem to be pretty messed up on this place , Search does not work !! resulting also a google search disaster as the info is given to there search engine , to fix such an issue it sure would be a real pain if even possible without having to remove a whole Publisher on the site to rebuild it from scratch

Post edited by Summoner on