open request ticket, question

DiYaniraDiYanira Posts: 25
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I don't know exactly where to post this. The open request ticket, How long does it take to have an answer?, I have two request and one of them is already from four days ago. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited June 2012

They've been deluged with tickets, so it's taking them a while to get caught up.

ETA: Is it 4 business days, or 4 calendar days?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • DiYaniraDiYanira Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

It's been four calendar days.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Unfortunately the delay can be longer thatn 4 days at the moment because Daz3D Customer Support are battling their way through a veritable mountain of support tickets, many of whic have actually been filed about problems that could have been dealt with better in the forums. Also please remember that Daz3D support is normally 5days a week system, so as a weekend occurs in your 4 days, the ticket has only been viable for 2 of those days.

I am moving your thread to The Commons, as it is not a New User Query.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

My last request tickets were solved (very accommodatingly I might add, hoping that this word means what I think it means) yesterday, 16 calendar days after I put them in, so I would assume that this is the time they're currently behind, two weeks give or take.

Unless my tickets somehow got lost on the way and were rediscovered only yesterday. :)

• DiYaniraDiYanira Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

Thanks for your help to both of you.

• macmondomacmondo Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

I have an open Zen desk request that is 12 days old now. I'm sure they will get to it sometime. Things here seem to be returning to a semblance of normality.

It could be worse. Imagine being a DAZ CSR for the last couple of weeks. If they made it through this they can handle anything. :)

PS... I bet they could handle a vacation right about now. ;)