and awesome LAMH!"

2lycaons.jpg
    1282 x 954 - 422K
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,747
    edited December 1969

Nice one :)

edited June 2013

Anyone who had problems with Tauran2 in poser......an update went out yesterday, so redownload and you should be good to go!

(Thanx to xenic for the fix so quick)

Rawn

Post edited by RawArt on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

The updated LAMH player now works without crashing.
    The Lycaon with Raw's LAMH preset.

LAMHLycaon1.jpg
    776 x 1200 - 143K
  • Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Very good!

edited December 1969

AWESOME!!!!!!

Thanx ScorpioDragon!!!

Rawn

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited December 1969

I can't figure out how to add the hair. I have the figure loaded and the free LAMH player. Now what?

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited December 1969

I can't figure out how to add the hair. I have the figure loaded and the free LAMH player. Now what?

If it's anything like Alessandro's cute little furry animals, there should be a LAMH preset. Clicking on this usually loads the animal and the LAMH fur stuff.

Cheers,

Alex.

edited December 1969

If it's anything like Alessandro's cute little furry animals, there should be a LAMH preset. Clicking on this usually loads the animal and the LAMH fur stuff.

Cheers,

Alex.

I thought that's what I was loading, according to the file name, but it just loaded a new figure and the 'LAMH group, but I can't see any fur in the workspace or in render. :(

I know I am missing something, but don't know what.

edited December 1969

Hello, if you have models that feature LAMH fur/hair, usually you just need to load the LAMH version of the model directly from the Content Library. Take for example, the DAZ Big Cat2, or one of my models: you can find those in the Animals->AM->Kangaroo.>LAMH Figures (just to make an example).
    The above procedure is valid if the artist provides a .duf character, so this is the more common way to load a LAMH character.

However, one could also load the base figure, and later on, using the LAMH Pane, 'Attach' a .lmh preset file (that you need to browse in the proper directory).
    Here is the link to the LAMH Player manual, that should explain things better than I tried in my poor english: http://www.furrythings.com/LAMHPlayer/LAMH_Player_manual.pdf

edited December 1969

I reinstalled the LAMH freebie add-on, thinking that may be why it wasn't loading right. Then I loaded the lycan again, it worked, but upon trying to save, it crashed. Now, when I try to load it again, it keeps crashing.

edited December 1969

Hi, give me some more information. You saved the .duf scene with the Lycaon in and it crashed, but was a .duf file created anyway?
    If so, what is failing to load now, the saved (which probably is a corrupted file), or the Lycaon again.

I assume you are using the latest LAMH Player version? Could you please send me both DS and LAMH log files?
    My email is "[email protected]"