Where to put...

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,508
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Geeze, I'm so glad I'm not a member of the BWC. You guys are crazy!

Good Miss B that you had your facts in order. A lot of people seems to mix us Bald Wizards with those others, the Balled Wizards, and you know, that's just nuts.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It's fun when they are crazy *relaxes in the chair and continue to watch the show of hte Bald Wizards and Drow*
    Well, the Drow (proud of it too) as you put it is a Bald Wizard. I do admit I prefer to wear my wig in public and as now not let others really see me if possible. I say lurkin in the shadows wearing my wig. I respect the other Bald Wizards, as far as I can toss them, but have learned I'm not the only none HUMAN who has been expected to conform to the human standards when it comes to all the edit's the High Council issues. I was never informed that common was the accepted regulation form they would be produced in. Yes, I am a Mage, and I can employ spells, potions and or other arcane devices so they are as clear as a carrion crawlers spittle to me but I feel that it should have been explained before the (REMOVED BY A HIGHER POWER) was ever done. You see my point?
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,508
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    It's fun when they are crazy *relaxes in the chair and continue to watch the show of hte Bald Wizards and Drow*
    Well, the Drow (proud of it too) as you put it is a Bald Wizard. I do admit I prefer to wear my wig in public and as now not let others really see me if possible. I say lurkin in the shadows wearing my wig. I respect the other Bald Wizards, as far as I can toss them, but have learned I'm not the only none HUMAN who has been expected to conform to the human standards when it comes to all the edit's the High Council issues. I was never informed that common was the accepted regulation form they would be produced in. Yes, I am a Mage, and I can employ spells, potions and or other arcane devices so they are as clear as a carrion crawlers spittle to me but I feel that it should have been explained before the (REMOVED BY A HIGHER POWER) was ever done. You see my point?

I though you had unpacked the babelsnail I sent you. Works like a babelfish but you put it on the eye before you starts to read, it will translate whatever you are reading into you natural language. Maybe it was nicked on the post. If anyone sees a mailman reading all kinds of strange magazines in weird languages at work, you know who's got your babelsnail.

edited June 2013

Totte said:
    I though you had unpacked the babelsnail I sent you. Works like a babelfish but you put it on the eye before you starts to read, it will translate whatever you are reading into you natural language. Maybe it was nicked on the post. If anyone sees a mailman reading all kinds of strange magazines in weird languages at work, you know who's got your babelsnail.
    "Babelsnail? Babelsnail!" Jaderail hangs his head at the stupidity of his staff. With a thought and a motion of his hand he sends one his unseen servants to the kitchen with a summons for his cook. In short order Elafenia stands before his thrown, bringing with her the smells of fresh baked bread. "You sent for me My Lord?" Jade eye's her with a sly look, "Yes my dear, fear not, for I wish to only know a simple truth. I received a rather large collection of papers in many crates just days ago. Who may I ask checked the delivery?" With much shuffling of feet and her head lowered, hands smoothing wrinkles from her apron, and setting loose a small cloud of flour, "Why I did My Lord." as she looks though her bushy brows to avoid looking Jaderail straight on. "And why might I ask did not Jacom the Captain of my Guard not do so, as he has been instructed to do?" Jade inquires with a slight smile. "Oh, please forgive me My Lord, Jacom was chatting up Lucinda as she cleaned the vegetables for your mid day meal. I saw no reason they should be bothered, he is smitten with the girl I'm thinking My Lord, so I had the pleasant man read his list and I checked each off my very self. All was there, I'm very sure.", Elafenia says as she stands proud and pleased, sure she has done a good job. "Oh, I see. Might I inquire about the Snail, Elafenia? You checked it off and are quite sure it arrived?" "Oh my yes My Lord! Rest easy, on that if it be troubling you. I might not read too good but I know all the food words. The snail did come. Yes I'm very sure of that." Looking into his lap afraid to proceed, "What came of the snail? I've not seen the snail my dear." With a wide grin, "Oh but you have my Lord, It was such a nice plump one with a wondrous shell, I served it to you as your mid day soup. If I recall you were very pleased with your repast." Hand to forehead and not daring to look away from his feet,"Yes, yes I recall the day well now. Thank you Elafenia you my go. Please in your passing have Jacom sent to me, I would like to have a few words with him." " As you please my Lord." Elafenia curtsies and leaves.

With a low growl in his throat Jaderail mumbles, "I know this was your doing Lolth, just one more thing for me to repay you for."
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

*laughs hysterically* Oh my.. I love you guys ! And Jader... where can I read more of your writing? *looks hopeful*

edited December 1969

*laughs hysterically* Oh my.. I love you guys ! And Jader... where can I read more of your writing? *looks hopeful*
    LOL!! I'm flattered you found that readable. I just did that for here. I read a lot and spent 12 years as a Dungeon Master for D&D and AD&D. I'm used to thinking this way to make the games seem fuller for the players. I even did different voices for different characters they interacted with.
    edited December 1969

I'm a MMO roleplayer (only tried D&D when I was a child with my brother and his friend, my brother is 6 years older than me so I was kinda young at that time.. think must have been around 7 or 8 or so (not sure though) ;P.. it was fun but I had no idea what I was doing *laughs*) and I also love to write (both stories for my character (mixture of fanfic and original in a sense, my latest two universes I'm having characters in are Guild Wars 2, and the yet unreleased Elder Scrolls Online) and some original ones), so I kinda jumped straight into that writing :)

edited December 1969

I was in my early twenties when I was introduced to D&D, we moved to AD&D from the starter box set. AD&D was all of 4 books by then. I progressed from small hours long games to all weekend games (yes, mega nerd) and from 4 players to a troop of 14 people at once before we all got lives and moved on. I still miss the Real people part. MMO's just do not have that face to face part I enjoy.

edited December 1969

For me MMO roleplaying was easier, partly cause I am slightly shy and also cause there isn't anyone I know that play pen and paper RPG that lives nearby, These days I roleplay both on my guildforum (TESO) and in game (GW2) and totally love it :)

Than I also tend to hang around here and harass you people ;P

edited December 1969

LOL! No harassing I've seen. I fully intend to keep the BWC derail going if others do. Small pleasures are the best when they just happen like this did.

edited December 1969

Absolutely :) I love reading it too *laughs*

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Does it count that my wife wants to roleplay.;)

edited December 1969

Szark said:

.... ROFL

*kicks naughty mind into the corner*

*coughs* I'm sure that counts Szark.... *coughs again and gives a sweet smile*

edited December 1969

coughs myself not believing I said that out loud. ;)

edited December 1969

Picks up ten foot pole.... put's it back down. Nope not touching it.

edited December 1969

chicken

edited December 1969

*smirks and eyes Jade* I see... ten feet pole eh... *goes away giggling and leave a tray with bbq chicken wings*

edited December 1969

Eyes sharp pointy thing.. wonders which smarty pant's to poke first.

edited June 2013

carola.ottosson is way smarter than me. ;)

Post edited by Szark on
    edited December 1969

Oooohh you want to poke us now do you?... *smiles widely*

edited December 1969

All right you two.. don't force me to break out my bad writing skill's again. I will, I swear I will. Eye's thinky cap..

edited December 1969

Ok I am stopping now before my eyes bleed again.

edited December 1969

Aw poor Jade... poor, poor little Jade... did you get a nick in your sharp pointy thing? *whistles innocently*

Szark, it's not your eyes that are suppsoed to bleed ;P

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Picks up ten foot pole.... put's it back down. Nope not touching it.

HEY, that's my line!!! ~ROFLMAO~
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

I guess it would depend on what kind of "role" she wants to play. ~LOLOLOLOL~
    edited December 1969

Szark, it's not your eyes that are suppsoed to bleed ;P
    Sorry my heart doesn't bleed these days.

Miss B now that would be telling.

edited December 1969

Jaderail passes his hand over his scrying orb, it dims to a ball of clear crystal. Leaning back in his padded chair he looks into the corner of his sanctum where his apprentice Martin sit's studying a scroll spread before him on a small table. Though Martin appears to be deep in his studies to become a true student of the arts after his long time in the keep Jaderail still suspects him to be a spy sent by the High Lord of Aracica.
    "Martin how is it you have studied the control of fire so many times and you have not cast the Fire Ball spell as of yet?" he asks. Turning from the scroll Martin looks to his master,"My Lord, you know I find the weaves just beyond my grasp, that is not why you interrupt my studies. What is it you really wish of me?" Ah, there it is that little bit of veiled disrespect which keep's me from trusting you Martin, Jaderail thinks.
    "Your sharp enough to see my reason for the interruption, yet you still fail at the spell. It matters not for now. Put away the scroll, I do have need of another service from you for now." Rolling up the scroll and placing it in a pile on the side of his small work space Martin rises to face Jaderail. "I am at your service Lord Jade, how may I serve you?" He says with a slight bow. There again Jade thinks, just enough respect to keep me from taking him to my chambers above, one day I shall test him my way, High Lords man or not.
    "Go seek my spy master Silvious and then retire for now. Tell him I will receive him here. I have a job in mind for him." Jaderail says with a glint in his pale eyes. Alone in his room of secrets Jaderail's mind turns to thoughts of bleeding eyes and other places. Yes, Selvious will bring me the information I seek soon enough, I will know soon if one or all of them should join me above. I will have the Secret and then the Dark Queen will fall before me or I shall perish trying.

edited December 1969

ooohh now this look interesting.. very interesting... *claps hands together in anticaption and grins widely*

*leans back calmly, sipping from some cheap mead while looking around the slightly downtrodden inn, a barmaid who has certainly seen better days if her mood was anything to go on walked around the room and snarled at some of the patrons who came on to her *

edited June 2013

LOL! Very ruff, but then I've not written anything In years. My Editor had some corrections I'll not share at this time. I did get a good enough for off the top of my head and composed in a forum text editor. (Yes, I really had someone look and they do know this stuff better I do.) That said I'm just having fun, and trying to blend the DAZ 3D forums into the Story of Jade has got me thinking about when I do move forward with the real project still in the future.

Deep in thoughts of the Dark Goddess Lolth, she who had him exiled to the upper realms, Jaderail barely notices Silvious pad into his private chamber of power and stand so that he is in the dimmest of all the shadows the chamber has to offer and yet still be seen. "I choose well when he proved himself as the best by killing his predecessor. I'll never regret not having him put to death for that.", Jaderail thinks as a sly grin spreads on what is now a pleased face for a drow. Turning to fully face Silvious he studies his spy master as his gaze lets the other know he was noticed. Silvious is a slight human, not small but nothing to take notice of in a crowd, a little on what some might call pudgy but not heavy either. Jade knows that his speed and strength would surprise most that came against him if things went that way in some dark alley. Dressed in commoners clothing that is not worn too much nor better than any working mans, neither clean or dirtier than those you might meet in any ale hall. Plain describes him as good as anything might.

Silvious eyes the room in a way you know nothing has missed his scrutiny, "You sent your man for me my lord Jaderail?" he says in such away that Jade knows that he sees himself as a equal and not a underling even here in Jades most private place.

"Yes my friend," Jaderail says to place them on proper footing again,"it came to my attention this eve that some, lets say acquaintances, I have might need looking at in that certain way you do so well."

"Ah, I thought that might be so. I've taken the liberty to have my horse prepared for travel this very night, Lord Jade. As you know I prefer to travel under the stars much as you do.", the sly spy master says. "You have the information I require as well as the other delicate matter for the job before my travels start I assume?"

"You will push me too far one day Silvious!" Jaderail says with heat in his voice and fire in his dead mans eyes,"You know full well I have prepared what you need and arranged for all your needs. But know you this friend one of those you will seek is another Bald Wizard with powers and power not unlike my own. If you live to return you will deserve what you demand as pay. Now be gone before I decide you have taken one to many liberties with me!"

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited June 2013

Ehehehe.. if this keeps up I just might end up taking this to flesh out Kaz a bit ;P Granted, it's not the same world but still ^^

Out of curiosity Jade, is the real project a book by any chance? Cause I for one would love to read it if you ever do publish something *happy smile* And I like what I read so far too, it's fun to get a glimpse of Jade "behind the scenes" so to say ;P

Post edited by Carola O on