Needing Some Badly Needed Rebuilding!

GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Okay, that pertains mainly to my hard drive, as things are getting rather interesting on this end, so it looks like I'm going to have to reformat, naturally that will wipe everything out, when I went to my detailed order history to see when it was I aquired DS4Pro, it says I got that on 02-01-12, now I'm not for sure, and I did find my original installer, but wasn't there an update after that?

If there was an update, would it be better for me to reset the download and download it again? Since the reset should provide me with the latest version of DS4Pro?

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

That's the to do it as of right now. With this new site here, if any update is made to a product in your Order History, you should receive an email informing you of so.

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

I just can't remember if it was updated anytime after 02-01-12, I will go ahead and use my original installer at this point, if I feel the need to reset that download, I've already just reformatted the hd, so everything is nice and clean, but now I need to get over to MS and update my browser!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    edited December 1969

If you haven't yet reformatted, Help>About DAZ Studio will have your current version number.

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

I've already reformatted, took a good amount of the night, but I went ahead and reset the download and simply reinstalled it that way. Thanks.