Happy Birthday/Anniversary To Me! Sale & Contest [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

If you guys do not have the awesome Dynamic 60's outfit by DraagonStorm and Optitex, its in fast grab now!!!! Get it now! ;) http://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/ds-dynamic-love-the-60s

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

I do hope she is OK it seems rather concerning that there's no word from Draagonstorm.

edited December 1969

DraagonStorm is around, she's been online yesterday and posted here and there. She may not have picked winners yet, or even, if she's at all like me, forgetful, especially if once again the Daz forums aren't sending thread notifications. She could be buried with a new product underway... I also get thoroughly immersed in a project and forget everything else...

edited December 1969

DraagonStorm is around, she's been online yesterday and posted here and there. She may not have picked winners yet, or even, if she's at all like me, forgetful, especially if once again the Daz forums aren't sending thread notifications. She could be buried with a new product underway... I also get thoroughly immersed in a project and forget everything else...

Good to now that she's around and OK. I've no doubt that she's busy and will get around to this in time.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Aye, it's nice to know she's around. I was concerned since i hadn't seen her at all.

and while I guess we all are curious about the ocntest, things like real life and work and so on do have priority after all *laughs*

edited December 1969

real? life? nooooooooooooooooooooo don't want! * hides under bed*
    At any rate, I'm going crazy because 4.6 is broken and I haven't done any art since i "updated" and I'm going crazy not bein' able to do any ART!! *sob*

edited December 1969

aw poor Alia *sends over a caring basket filled with chocolate and other goodies*

edited December 1969

*pulls basket under the bed.... muching sounds commence....*

sobs abating ....

sunbeams appear ^^

edited December 1969

*hides in the shadows from the sun, too warm* *offer cake and fresh pressed orange juice*

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

snake basking in the sun on the hot rock... too cold without the sun
    offers healing venom to all who would'st partake

edited December 1969

you guys have sun?? I'm jealous.... it's typhoon season here, and has been raining, raining raining... my toddler is SO irritable because we don't go outside much, the rain is too heavy to even let him play a bit in the rain.... I'd love to do a bit of sun-basking right now.

Oddlly enough the cooler weather is making me crave christmas cookies... alas, it is out of season, and I have no oven.... must content self with 3d christmas cookies. LOL. Also, I found a version of Daz 4.5, so I'm about to roll back my install and hopefully i can use computer again...

Draagon, hope life is treating you alright!!!!

edited December 1969

There's quite a bit of Draagonstorms stuff in the Fast Grab at the moment if anyone's interested. Her Dynamic items are some of the best.

I do know that things can get busy and hectic for people at times but I do wish she would come in and let us know what is going on here, I really feel forgotten and that's not very good customer service.

edited December 1969

ooo Thanks for the heads up, got another 2 things that i did not already have!! Hurray hurray. I do loves me dynamics :D hope our wonderful Draagonstorm is okay!!

• IVSMAIVSMA Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Nice to see Draagonstorm online today.... Hope she drops in here for some comments &/or judging! :-)

Must of been one long celebration with a killer hang-over Draagonstorm !!!! ;- D

edited December 1969

Just a little bump in hoeps that it will stay in the first page of the threads, so Draagon can see it next time she log in, if she has indeed forgot about it (which is easy to do I might add... Iespecially now with genesis 2 and v6 and all that going around *smiles*)

Would love to see the winners though *grins*

edited December 1969

Although from her profile she visited the forum today she hasn't posted for a couple of weeks; I do hope everything is ok, she never struck me as the sort of person to let something just go unattended.

edited December 1969

That's true, as you said. Hoepfulyl she is fine jsut having a lot of irons in the fire (or however that phrase goes *smiles*)

• DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

Sorry for the lateness! Soooooo Bad of me! Life got real busy, and notifications stopped, and senility has set in ;)

So with no further excuses or ado...

First Place: pixel8ted

Second Place: scorpio64dragon

Third Place: belovedalia

Thank you everyone for the renders, I love them all!
    Winners please pm me with were you want the gift certs from and your email addresses... etc.

edited December 1969

Yay, welcome back ! Glad to hear you are allright, think we were a bit worried for you *smiles*

And grats to the winners !

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

No excuses necessary! We all have our lives going on.
    Congratulations to the winners :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners!

Glad to see you're OK, DraagonStorm!

Dana

edited December 1969

Been there done that! with the forgetfulness/lack of notifications/senility etc :) Thanks very much for finding your way back and the contest, and grats to all for the enjoyable art sharing :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all! :)

edited December 1969

Glad to see you are OK Draagonstorm.

Thank you for choosing my image.

Congrats to Pixle8ted and belovedalia