Models and Items not showing up in Daz Studio 4.5

goodrumwill6goodrumwill6 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I just got the Daz Studio 4.5 program to work, though the only way I can view the Genesis model is if I click on the file itself in the "People" folder. I cannot seem to edit the model either, I have to click on each model element in its own content folder to see the item, and the item appears on its own. Is there something that I need to do to get the model to be customizable?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I am not sure what you mean here at all.

If you go to the People folder, you should double click (or drag and drop) the file called Genesis.DUF into the Viewport. If you then go to the Parameters pane, you will find all of the morphs that are loaded with Genesis.

You load clothing and hair in the same manner, is that what you mean? If not, you could post a screenshot to show what you mean by using the Browse button just above where you write your post.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I just got the Daz Studio 4.5 program to work, though the only way I can view the Genesis model is if I click on the file itself in the "People" folder.
    This is the way it is so I don't see a problem there as with the rest like Jimmy I am not following what you are trying to convey. Could you rephrase to make your issue more clearer please so we can help better.