Flash Sale alerts

Comments

• Ohh I love Gypsyangels characters heart Runs of to the store ...

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081

New stuff in fastgrab, as well.

And new fastgrab as well.

New stuff in fastgrab. :)

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

Argh, http://www.daz3d.com/rawart flash sale!

And I'm almost certainly not going to be able to jump on it. Blah. (Rawart is probably the vendor I've bought the most from, and trying to wrap up my purchasing before PC expires)

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

As an aside, anyone know why Raw did a 'Regenesis' for cat world but not for dog world?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

As an aside, anyone know why Raw did a 'Regenesis' for cat world but not for dog world?

Thundercats fandom? 

edited February 2016

New stuff in fastgrab. :)

Post edited by Ati on

Fastgrab changed.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Ati, all your postings here are greatly appreciated. I seldom respond, because it is really a notfication thread, but occasionally I think it is necessary to let you know you that you are doing a great service!

• barbult said:

Ati, all your postings here are greatly appreciated. I seldom respond, because it is really a notfication thread, but occasionally I think it is necessary to let you know you that you are doing a great service!

i second that thanks a lot ati !

edited February 2016
    barbult said:

Thank you! :)

I've received so much help from this community, I try to give back where possible. I'm not going to model and give away a free spacestation just yet :))) , but these fastgrab and flash sale changes usually occur when I'm online, so when I notice them, I let you guys know, too, so you don't miss out on a good deal.

Post edited by Ati on
  • I greatly appreciate it, as well! 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575

..some of the posts netted me some cool things on Fastgrab.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thanks from me too !

Speaking of FG - updated!

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

New FG items but they seem to be full price. Maybe I happened upon them too soon?

marble said:

New FG items but they seem to be full price. Maybe I happened upon them too soon?

Yes, they usually show up as full price at first, then the price goes down in a few minutes.

Ati said:
    marble said:

Yes, they usually show up as full price at first, then the price goes down in a few minutes.

As you say ... sale prices appeared eventually. I hope that Japanese apartment is as good as it looks 'cause I've just bought it.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    edited February 2016
    marble said:

As you say ... sale prices appeared eventually. I hope that Japanese apartment is as good as it looks 'cause I've just bought it.

Did you see anything that tells what render engine was used in the promos or what render engine is supported by the included materials?

Post edited by barbult on

No but my guess would be that the promo pics are Octane renders. I think it is pre-IRAY. Not a problem for me because I use Reality/Luxrender and not IRay.

• Flash Sale Alert! Ablaze store is 50% off - no purchase required.

http://www.daz3d.com/ablaze

Thai: what's the difference between a flash sale and a store sale?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    marble said:

I hope that Japanese apartment is as good as it looks 'cause I've just bought it.

I think you'll find Shinjuku Living to be even better than you suspect. I have it, and I've done some test renders in Iray and they look as good as expected. But you'll also be pleasantly surprised to find how many things move! Doors and drawers that open... check out the faucet, it moves, too. This set is downright fun to play with!

edited February 2016
    L'Adair said:
    marble said:

I hope that Japanese apartment is as good as it looks 'cause I've just bought it.

I think you'll find Shinjuku Living to be even better than you suspect. I have it, and I've done some test renders in Iray and they look as good as expected. But you'll also be pleasantly surprised to find how many things move! Doors and drawers that open... check out the faucet, it moves, too. This set is downright fun to play with!

Can't wait. I have some ideas already. I am no expert on Japanese small living units but it looks to have a lounge/kitchen and no other rooms - correct? I'll find out soon enough :)

Post edited by marble on

New stuff in fastgrab.

This discussion has been closed.