Flash Sale alerts

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Nah, it's the weekend. Outside of PC members getting the DAZ Original price on a dozen PA's (with a PC $1.99 purchase), I don't think there's anything going on just yet.

[Edit: Huh! You're in luck; Nightshift3d is one of the PA's who are on sale with a $1.99 PC purchase! :) ]

-- Morgan

Wait, what?

/checks email

Oh hey, lookie that. Thanks for the HU. lol

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818
    edited December 1969

I wish Daz could send me the damn email in time, cause I have n oclue what you are talking about *pouts*

edited June 2013

Carola O said:
    I wish Daz could send me the damn email in time, cause I have n oclue what you are talking about *pouts*

Here's the view in browser link: http://www.daz3d.com/newsletter/2013/special/06-30pc-savings/06-30pc-savings.html?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Browser+version+of+the+newsletter&utm_content=Weekend+Special+-+Use+Your+PC+Discount+on+Select+PA+Stores!&utm;_campaign=(06/30/13)+Weekend+Special+-+Use+Your+PC+Discount+on+Select+PA+Stores!

There are no codes, so I'm not revealing anything special.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818
    edited December 1969

Thank you *hugs* I am sure I wil lget the letter in a few hours or so.. atleast that's how it tend to be *laughs*

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

And for some reason I'm getting these emails despite no longer being a PC member. Very annoying.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    And for some reason I'm getting these emails despite no longer being a PC member. Very annoying.

Have you tried putting a ticket in?

edited December 1969

I haven't I thought I'd give it a couple of weeks to sort itself out but it's been more than a month. I'll put a ticket in.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Nah, it's the weekend. Outside of PC members getting the DAZ Original price on a dozen PA's (with a PC $1.99 purchase), I don't think there's anything going on just yet.

[Edit: Huh! You're in luck; Nightshift3d is one of the PA's who are on sale with a $1.99 PC purchase! :) ]

-- Morgan

almost joy. modular command center is still out of my reach. ouch

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

I got the email and put a 1.99 item in my cart but the store wont let me add any other items . I tried a couple different stonemason items and some jack tomilin items...any body else experience this?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kharma said:
    I got the email and put a 1.99 item in my cart but the store wont let me add any other items . I tried a couple different stonemason items and some jack tomilin items...any body else experience this?

just tested and it seems to be working. i'm in Safari browser 5.1.7

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

Seems to be working now musta just been a glitch :)

edited December 1969

Neftis3d 40% off limited time
    http://www.daz3d.com/neftis3d

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

Early bird special: Ruth's Redemption 70% off, plus 40% off Dzfire's store with purchase - 8 hours.
    http://www.daz3d.com/ruths-redemption

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858
    edited December 1969

Has anyone ever recorded the actual start and end time on those 8 hour things? For instance, it's already been an hour (came up around 1:15 central time I think.) So it should be ending around 9:15am this morning. Won't be home to see if it does.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,742
    edited December 1969

Ruth's redemption from DzFire at 70% off, rest of store at 40% off if placed on same ticket.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/ruths-redemption

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,742
    edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Has anyone ever recorded the actual start and end time on those 8 hour things? For instance, it's already been an hour (came up around 1:15 central time I think.) So it should be ending around 9:15am this morning. Won't be home to see if it does.

Some have only lasted a few hours, and there have been a few that have stayed up for several days. My personal guess is that 1.)there's either a a minimum or maximum $$$ figure attached to them somehow that acts as a secondary trigger, or, more likely 2.) it's all done manually by someone at DAZ, and sometimes they don't get the timing right. Or a combination of both.

The one thing that's certain is that if you buy quickly, it'll sit up there through the next day, and if you put it off for an hour, that's when they'll pull it.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

40% off Daz original hair

4 Hour Sale

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

Novica said:

Time stamp for 4 hour sale which is still going on.

edited December 1969

Not sure if this is a flash sale but parts of Raiya's store are showing as 60% off
    http://www.daz3d.com/raiya

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Not sure if this is a flash sale but parts of Raiya's store are showing as 60% off

For me they only show 60% off on the gallery page if you go to the page they are only 30% and I can't add to my cart from the gallery page.

This store has become a joke beset by problem after problem.

edited December 1969

I'm seeing 60% off when I click through - I've checked about 6 items.

edited December 1969

Can you add them to your cart and do they show 60% off if you go to the product page I really would like a couple of things but I'm not paying more than the lowest advertised price.
    Thanks

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited July 2013

Just bought three items from Raiya's store @ 60% Off

Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited December 1969

Here's a screen shot

raiya.JPG
    1203 x 554 - 60K
    edited December 1969

I've just gone to try again and now notice that several items that were 60% off are now only 30% off - Dean And Sean for example - oh well nothing like pissing off customers.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

The discount still works, I just bought two items 60% off. Newest items are not included in the sale, those are only 30% off.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited December 1969

I've just gone to try again and now notice that several items that were 60% off are now only 30% off - Dean And Sean for example - oh well nothing like pissing off customers.

It appears to be only products that shows Raiya as the sole vendor.

edited December 1969

What annoys me and I find so frustrating is that earlier on the gallery page they were showing 60% now they don't, its just a mess and doesn't make me want to spend anything.

edited December 1969

I have seen fluctuating prices on the DO items. They are currently back to 60% for me.

• drinkingbuddydrinkingbuddy Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

Raiya 60% for four hours

This discussion has been closed.