Aging Morphs for Genesis (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited April 2013 in The Commons

Hi Guys. The aging Morphs for Genesis are now available. http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/aging-morphs-for-genesis It is the same set that was released previously at Rendo. However, there have been minor changes. I will be emailing all those who purchased this set a rendo with links to the updated Installers made available from Daz. Thanks for the support and enjoy:)

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

YAY, Purchased and Downloaded but yet to install. Can't really see me getting anything major done with this set until I have a new machine but you never know. :)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

Lol cool SZark. Post a render once you get around to using it.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

I purchased these some time ago. They are exceptionally good.

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    I mentioned back in the thread for the Vascularity product you made I was collecting things to attempt a realistic image in Daz Studio. This needed a hair plug-in which I now have and various other products like this, the Teeth package and the aged displacement maps I hope you still intend to release. ;) So for the time being I am collecting things aiming for that goal. :)
  • the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

Where are the anti-aging morphs? I could use those :) LOL

Nice looking set BTW!

Cheers!
    Phillip

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Zev0 said:
    I mentioned back in the thread for the Vascularity product you made I was collecting things to attempt a realistic image in Daz Studio. This needed a hair plug-in which I now have and various other products like this, the Teeth package and the aged displacement maps I hope you still intend to release. ;) So for the time being I am collecting things aiming for that goal. :)

Dare I ask from where you got the reference photo of me from to do this render ..? ;)

edited December 1969

I have my sources Simon.

edited December 1969

I am sending the update to Rendo buyers now. There was a fix on two of the morphs. All is described in the email:)

edited December 1969

I purchased these some time ago. They are exceptionally good.

Thanks man. Appreciate it:)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    . . . aging Morphs for Genesis are now available. http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/aging-morphs-for-genesis . . .

Slam-dunk into the cart! :coolsmile:
    edited April 2013

One tip I found usefull is decreasing the eye size. They are too big on Genesis by default and adds to the realism when you use these morphs or any other morph package for that matter. It can be located here Actor/Head/Face/Eyes/Universal/Real World/Eyes size. I think it comes with default Genesis, if not then the evolution package..if not then the Die tryin morphs have one as well.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MardookMardook Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Better late than never huh Daz?! Anyway, will be patiently waiting for my emailed links. :D

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Went into the cart first thing this morning been waiting on this one :coolsmile:

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited April 2013

The Aging Morphs were perfect for this render in which I needed to show an older version of a character. (Used with Face Weight since the older version was described as plump :) )

Title: "December Tale" (from the short story of the same title in Neil Gaiman's A Calendar of Tales. )

December_Tale.png
    1687 x 1109 - 3M
    Post edited by 3dLux on
  • StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    edited December 1969

Zev0 Tried to check out with another of your products @ 40% off as the ad says. Not getting the 40% off. I'll try later hope DAZ fixes this before sale is over.

edited December 1969

Thanks for letting me know.. I shall email Daz about this now..

edited December 1969

The Aging Morphs were perfect for this render in which I needed to show an older version of a character. (Used with Face Weight since the older version was described as plump :) )

Title: "December Tale" (from the short story of the same title in Neil Gaiman's A Calendar of Tales. )

Nice..I like the subtle use of them in that render:)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    I am sending the update to Rendo buyers now. There was a fix on two of the morphs. All is described in the email:)

I bought the aging morphs at Renderosity. Will this email come to my Rendo email or my regular email account? I haven't seen an email yet.
    edited December 1969

To the Rendo account. It has been set to email all buyers of the product there.

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

Don't suppose you know how long it takes Rendo to mail these links out?! I await impatiently :)

I've purchased all your Genesis morph packs and addons and they are all terrific assets.

edited April 2013

Thanks man. I enjoy making them. The mail should be available today. I will mail the admins directly to speed up the process.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Mail has been sent out to All rendo buyers. Simply re-download the files. Thank you for your patience.

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

I really enjoy your products, and especially thank you for including your Rendo customers in the DAZ update.

edited December 1969

You're welcome:) It's my job to support those who have supported me. Plus if I didn't, Rendo buyers would scream bloody murder and would want my head on a plate:) I like my head lol.

edited December 1969

FYI Still no 40% off @ checkout on your other product "Sheer Leggings for Sheer Greatness" when buying Aging Morphs :roll:

edited December 1969

Well I have spoken to daz and they have assured me the discounts are working fine. Maybe go a step further in the checkout process? Maybe the discount is only added then.

edited December 1969

Sorry to say their wrong or it's just not working for me. I've been taking it to the last click "Place Order" all morning and on the final page I'm still getting $9.76 for the morphs and $6.95 for the Leggings for a total of $16.71. Am I missing something? $6.95 is the cost listed in the DAZ store for the leggings.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Mail has been sent out to All rendo buyers. Simply re-download the files. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks, I got the email, downloaded and installed the updated files. It was easy.

Have you considered making some head presets, similar to the body presets you made? I've often wished for some. I find it kind of tedious to dial each morph separately, and I don't know how much of each to use to get a balanced effect. A preset would be a good starting point. Maybe I should try to save some myself for my future use.

edited December 1969

Cool Glad it worked. Reason I didnt do head presets is because I wanted people to understand how the morphs work. When I have time I will make some and upload them as freebies somewhere:) But my schedual is packed right now...

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,816
    edited December 1969

The email is a just a notification, if you have bought the items there should be an updated version available in your Renderosity account (go to Member>My Account, then click Item List and pick Zev0 from the Sort by Vendor list).