Now Available: DP - Carrara Shaders For Aiko 5 On Sale NOW!

ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

DP - Carrara Shaders For Aiko 5 comes with 6 stunning skin shaders. This product takes advantage of Carrara's most advanced shader features to create natural and photorealistic looking skin shaders. Add a striking look to your renders with DP - Carrara Shaders For Aiko 5.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/dp-carrara-shaders-for-aiko-5

popup_2.jpg.jpg
500 x 650 - 175K
popup_3.jpg.jpg
500 x 650 - 295K
popup_1.jpg.jpg
500 x 650 - 314K
main_promo.jpg.jpg
500 x 650 - 256K

Comments

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited December 1969

Aiko 5 Carrara Shaders.

DYNAMIC_HAIR_TEST2.jpg
    500 x 650 - 217K
    edited December 1969

Go to this link for more information.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20234/

DP - Carrara Shaders For Aiko 5 comes with 6 stunning skin shaders. This product takes advantage of Carrara's most advanced shader features to create natural and photorealistic looking skin shaders. Add a striking look to your renders with DP - Carrara Shaders For Aiko 5.

AIKO5_DYNAMIC_HAIR_TEST7.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 510K
    main_promo.jpg.jpg
    500 x 650 - 256K
    edited December 1969

Another render image of Aiko 5 Skin shaders for Carrara.

Aiko_5_Skin_Shader_5.jpg
    800 x 752 - 342K
    edited December 1969

Sample render image of Aiko 5 Carrara skin shaders

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hey Ringo, looks nice but you might aught a move this to the carraracafe before it gets deleted. http://carraracafe.com/

See new rules about commercial posts in the carrara forum. Things have gone all weird since you were here last.
    As in not good for carrara PAs.

edited December 1969

ManStan said:
    Hey Ringo, looks nice but you might aught a move this to the carraracafe before it gets deleted. http://carraracafe.com/

See new rules about commercial posts in the carrara forum. Things have gone all weird since you were here last.
    As in not good for carrara PAs.

Hello Stan!
    Good suggestion thanks!

Ringo

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2013

Why should it be removed

Will DAZ PAs still be able to promote their products in the forums?
    Yes, A new forum section will be created specifically for this purpose. DAZ PAs promoting products that are (or will be for WIP threads) available on the DAZ store will be able to make a post in this new section and/or The Commons designated as "[Commercial]" as they currently do. If they wish, a forum moderator can move the post in The Commons to the new DAZ PA Commercial threads section leaving a ghost thread in the commons.

DAZ PAs may create one Commercial Thread in either The Commons OR the application specific sub-forum.

Another thing we could have done for the OP (If he had requested it) is to have "Shadowed" his thread from the Commercial forum over to here, so that instead of him having to answer queries in two different forums it would show in both forums, but would only need answering in the main thread as the posts show in both threads when linked like that, that is what is meant by a Ghost thread in the Q&A I quoted from the Commercial forum.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Why should it be removed

Because every other commercial thread in the carrara forum has been.

Personally I am trying to get every carrarest off the DAZ forum and over to the carraracafe where we don't have to worry with DAZ politics.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Why should it be removed

Yes, A new forum section will be created specifically for this purpose. DAZ PAs promoting products that are (or will be for WIP threads) available on the DAZ store will be able to make a post in this new section and/or The Commons designated as "[Commercial]" as they currently do. If they wish, a forum moderator can move the post in The Commons to the new DAZ PA Commercial threads section leaving a ghost thread in the commons.

DAZ PAs may create one Commercial Thread in either The Commons OR the application specific sub-forum.

Another thing we could have done for the OP (If he had requested it) is to have "Shadowed" his thread from the Commercial forum over to here, so that instead of him having to answer queries in two different forums it would show in both forums, but would only need answering in the main thread as the posts show in both threads when linked like that, that is what is meant by a Ghost thread in the Q&A I quoted from the Commercial forum.

Hello, is it to late to shadowed it?

Thanks

Ringo Monfort

edited April 2013

Stan That sounds somewhat self defeating somehow. DAZ 3D after all "owns" Carrara and thus is the logical place to visit for any up to date information.

The only Commercial threads that have been removed are for products that are not sold at DAZ 3D.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Why should it be removed

Thanks

Ringo Monfort

No I can merge this thread with the other one and then Shadow it, so you will not lose any comments already made in the other one. Shall I do that for You?

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    chohole said:
    Why should it be removed

Thanks

Ringo Monfort

No I can merge this thread with the other one and then Shadow it, so you will not lose any comments already made in the other one. Shall I do that for You?

Thank you.

Ringo

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,210
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Stan That sounds somewhat self defeating somehow. DAZ 3D after all "owns" Carrara and thus is the logical place to visit for any up to date information.

The only Commercial threads that have been removed are for products that are not sold at DAZ 3D.

Not to mention that they own Carrara Cafe as well! lol
    edited December 1969

Fantastic, Ringo! Thank You!!!!
    Now can you make more for the other UV's of Genesis? Please?

Aiko5 is the perfect place to start, though... thanks for this!

edited December 1969

I sure will.
    Please give me list of the ones you would like, I am in the process of doing the Teens.

Ringo Monfort

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

Very nice job on the skins Ringo, but I have to say the frizzy hair style you're using in some of the promo shots looks very unnatural and makes the figure look more like a mannequin. Maybe a different dynamic hair, figure/prop hair, or even no hair would look better for a promo showing the lifelike skin?

edited December 1969

Very nice job on the skins Ringo, but I have to say the frizzy hair style you're using in some of the promo shots looks very unnatural and makes the figure look more like a mannequin. Maybe a different dynamic hair, figure/prop hair, or even no hair would look better for a promo showing the lifelike skin?

Good suggestion!!!

Thanks

Ringo Monfort

edited December 1969

Please give me list of the ones you would like, I am in the process of doing the Teens.

Ringo Monfort

Check out this thread, called: Please release Genesis Elite Maps for Carrara!!!
    For me, any order is fine. I just think it's cool that you're making them!
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    edited April 2013

Made a news post here:
    http://carraracafe.com/carrara-shaders-for-aiko-5-on-sale-now/

On the front page of http://carraracafe.com/

/EDIT Just updated with the 50% off Carrara 8 Pro combo, what an awesome deal!

Post edited by 3drendero on
  • magaremotomagaremoto Posts: 1,226
    edited December 1969

I sure will.

Ringo Monfort

that's great news! I am going to use the Teens very soon. can't wait

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

I bought these last night. Tried to make a post after I did, but couldn't do to forum problems. Nice to see the Gen 5s are getting Carrara shaders, will be putting them to good use once the final release of 8.5 is out.

edited December 1969

3drendero said:
    Made a news post here:
    http://carraracafe.com/carrara-shaders-for-aiko-5-on-sale-now/

On the front page of http://carraracafe.com/

/EDIT Just updated with the 50% off Carrara 8 Pro combo, what an awesome deal!

Thank you very much!!! ;-)

edited December 1969

Ringo Monfort

Check out this thread, called: Please release Genesis Elite Maps for Carrara!!!
    For me, any order is fine. I just think it's cool that you're making them!I'm going to put a link to this thread in the one I mention above, too... so people who look there will find these.

Hey Ringo,
    I really like these. Great job!

edited December 1969

DP - Carrara Shaders For Aiko 5

Just to inform everyone that I have extended the sale for the skin shaders.
    Get 20% off from now until May 29th, 2013. The sale price is now $11.95

popup_1.jpg.jpg
    500 x 650 - 314K
    main_promo.jpg.jpg
    500 x 650 - 256K