DAZ Studio Transfer Utility Help!

edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello.Im using transfer utility for the first time and i have a huge annoying problem.Im modding a cloth(kinda like a bodysuit) item in Carrara Studio,im importing it in daz studio so i can transfer Genesis on it.The cloth item importing on smaller size inside DAZ so im scaling it to fit Genesis.Anyway when im transfering Genesis to it the item takes the imported size.(i hope you understand my problem...excuse my english).I realy need help on this.There are not many tutorials around for that matter.Thanks.

Comments

• edited December 1969

Hello.Im using transfer utility for the first time and i have a huge annoying problem.Im modding a cloth(kinda like a bodysuit) item in Carrara Studio,im importing it in daz studio so i can transfer Genesis on it.The cloth item importing on smaller size inside DAZ so im scaling it to fit Genesis.Anyway when im transfering Genesis to it the item takes the imported size.(i hope you understand my problem…excuse my english).I realy need help on this.There are not many tutorials around for that matter.Thanks.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

Try using a different preset on the OBJ Import options to get the right scale. If that won't work, export the modified item as OBJ with all other things in the scene hidden, and then import that OBJ using the same preset. If the item was modelled around a morphed Genesis you will need to select the morph option under Source shape in the Transfer Utility, then select the morph used, and finally under Morre options select Reverse Source Shape from Target.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

Merged duplicate threads.