install manager stopped working

stonehandstonehand Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

ok what gives the install manager that i have been useing for a week or three has stopped letting me log in keeps telling me my password is no good....worked fine untill now....it still dont help much in finding things in daz as it seams to stik stuff all over the place...

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I have no idea why you can't log in. Can you log in to the store as normal, or the forums?

….it still dont help much in finding things in daz as it seams to stik stuff all over the place…

That is one thing it does NOT do. The DIM installs content where you tell it so install it to. The default location for installing DAZ or Poser content with the DIM is C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library. That is the ONLY path for installing content, uless you add more paths your self.

Can you give an example of how the DIM is installing stuff all over the place?

I have several install folders, but DIM installs to where I tell it to install to, and updates are automatically installed to where the original was installed using the DIM.