JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS III]

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Thank you all . I am still adding more props to it and redoing some aspects.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006
    edited December 1969

Has the issue about discounts been addressed? I'm still not seeing it. Pity.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,120
    edited December 1969

Yea, it should have been.. to clarify - did you purchase the original on its own or as part of the bundle?

Either way, I can only suggest contacting support about it. From what I've heard though, they were dealing with the issues pretty swiftly. Let me know if you don't have any luck and I'll try chasing it up myself.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006
    edited December 1969

Hi thanks for the swift response. I can't remember how I got it (I do have it on my computer). But I'm still seeing no discount. So I guess I will just pass. I received the email, but that doesn't seem to guarantee Daz thought I should get the discount.

edited December 1969

Well if you can track it down in your order history (not the easiest thing to do I'll admit) it might help work out if it was part of another bundle or something. Sadly the email doesn't really confirm anything, since it went out in part in error.

From what I've heard everyone else with either the original Marrakesh Souks, or the Marrakesh Anniversary Bundle got the discount ok. So I guess you didn't purchase either other them..as far as I can recall, I don't think it was part of any of bundle. Again, support should be able to help out though, I'm sure they can look at your account and see what you've purchased.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

edited November 2012

Still not happy but it will have to do for now.

SouksSoulBest.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 562K
    Post edited by Szark on
    edited November 2012

With the render?

Might be worth taking a breather from it for a day or two.. a fresh set of eyes often helps. :)

Edit: It wasn't there when I posted lol.

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
    edited December 1969

LOL yeah I had forgotten to load the pic before I hit Submit.......I am just having one of the those horrible days...started when I got up this morn and ended up at the bottom of the stairs...no harm done just some bruisng and a dented pride.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    LOL yeah I had forgotten to load the pic before I hit Submit.......I am just having one of the those horrible days...started when I got up this morn and ended up at the bottom of the stairs...no harm done just some bruisng and a dented pride.

Ouch - didn't fancy taking the stairs then?

Glad to hear you're alright though, should really try and use the steps next time ;)

edited December 1969

ROFLOL Use the steps - good advice. I knew I forgotten something useful this morning. :P

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    ROFLOL Use the steps - good advice. I knew I forgotten something useful this morning. :P

Even Tony Hawks used a skateboard ;)

edited December 1969

No I don't think a skateboard will help, maybe a stair lift will instead. :)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    No I don't think a skateboard will help, maybe a stair lift will instead. :)

hahaha yea, just remember your seat-belt.. ;)

edited December 1969

Seat belt, don't be silly me doing something safely...never going to happen. I like living on the edge..ok falling off the edge more like it.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Seat belt, don't be silly me doing something safely...never going to happen. I like living on the edge..ok falling off the edge more like it.

That was a genuine lol - you owe me a new keyboard lol

edited December 1969

I will send you one of my old KB's then. Did you have a mouthful of tea too?

edited December 1969

Hehehe cheers.. yea, had a coffee on the go lol

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Well I like the render Pete. I think we're all our own worst critics.

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Preparations for a scene, so far I think it does look allright.

WestParkHead.jpg
    1240 x 1753 - 132K
    edited December 1969

Looks superb Peter

edited December 1969

Akhbour said:
    Preparations for a scene, so far I think it does look allright.

Very nice!

Was about to say that it could do with something in there - then noticed your comments about it being prep work.. wonder what's going to be lurking that then ;)

edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Well I like the render Pete. I think we're all our own worst critics.
    Thx Miss B it is not that I don't like it is just a case that I feel something isn't quite right and I can't put my finger on it. So I decided to leave it as is and call it a day.
    edited December 1969

wonder what's going to be lurking that then ;)
    a vegeterain troll baby with hiccups
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Miss B said:
    Well I like the render Pete. I think we're all our own worst critics.Thx Miss B it is not that I don't like it is just a case that I feel something isn't quite right and I can't put my finger on it. So I decided to leave it as is and call it a day.

As Da Vinci said..

Art is never finished, only abandoned.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

No that's under Jack's stairs, or did he escape?

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Szark said:

No that's under Jack's stairs, or did he escape?

"lf he broke his chains, l'm not getting any more from the zoo." :)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Miss B said:
    Well I like the render Pete. I think we're all our own worst critics.Thx Miss B it is not that I don't like it is just a case that I feel something isn't quite right and I can't put my finger on it. So I decided to leave it as is and call it a day.

As Da Vinci said..

Yeah too true.

Now I would like to know why you had a vegeterain troll baby with hiccups under the stairs as mine is chained up under my bed.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 1969

Nice new prop for the PC ;-)

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Nice new prop for the PC ;-)

Heh thanks, I totally forgot about that one.. :)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Szark said:
    Miss B said:

As Da Vinci said..

Yeah too true.

Now I would like to know why you had a vegeterain troll baby with hiccups under the stairs as mine is chained up under my bed.

Well, under the stairs is better for me.. otherwise the wife asks loads of weird questions :D

This discussion has been closed.