Welcome to the March Freebie Challenge: "March Madness Mix-Up"

Comments

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    DanaTA said:
    I don't have the Genesis baby, and can't afford it, either. There is a free Genesis baby over at ShareCG. But I haven't had time to do any new texturing, I've been working so hard on getting the site going. And I've had other things demanding my attention. When I've been up to even paying attention. Pretty soon I'll be so broke I won't even be able to pay attention.

Dana

Not quite what I meant. I mean, There is no Genesis compatible diaper at all, at least no freebie one.

Actually I just checked, and the DAZ3D genesis baby has a conforming diaper...but the freebie baby at ShareCG does not.

DanaYeah, I know, I looked it up. That's why I clarified about there being no freebie diapers for Genesis figures. I don't need it to come with a figure.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited March 2013

Sorry, Tramp. I am not at the point of modeling yet, otherwise I'd tackle that. Maybe I'll give it a try. No promises or guarantees, though. Certainly not by tomorrow!

Right now I have to go to bed before the sun rises!

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    Krissy said:
    Dana that's cute!

And I just made chocolate cream pie.. launching :P

ducks and dodges trying to miss getting hit..... OH!!!!!! shoot..... too late SPLAT
    you got me Krissy

Oh sorry jepperz.. was aiming at Dorsey..

And good luck everyone! And have a happy happy Eastern :)

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OK; The challenge is officially closed. I'll look through the entries and post the winners later on today. And... I'm planning on doing this again next year; so get your runtimes organized for the second annual "March Madness Mix-Up Challenge" *

* Coming in March 2014

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

Eastern, Western, whatever. How'd I get this pie all over my shirt!?!!

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    OK; The challenge is officially closed. I'll look through the entries and post the winners later on today. And... I'm planning on doing this again next year; so get your runtimes organized for the second annual "March Madness Mix-Up Challenge" *

* Coming in March 2014

Hmmmmm...

March Madness Mix-Up, Summer Fun and Pin-ups, Music and Monsters, Winter Wonderland... I'm not sure whether knowing what's coming for a third of the year is a good thing or not. Yes, it lets us plan ahead for what we want to render, but eventually we're going to run out of good ideas.

Ah, well. As long as I'm allowed to host, I'll keep coming up with different themes to keep everybody on our toes.

edited December 1969

At least with this theme; you're not trying to come up with something different from previous years because of the randomness of the draw.

edited December 1969

BWSman, it would be nice to know if my offer is accepted.

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    BWSman, it would be nice to know if my offer is accepted.

Dana

Sorry; yes you can donate that item to the winner. Thank you very much.

edited December 1969

I've spent some time looking through each of the entries; taking note of how the randomly chosen items were integrated into the scene and how the scene as a whole looked complete & everything went together without looking out of place. All of you did a good job. Some were better than others and ultimately; I could only pick 5 of them.

First off; there were a couple who just missed the cut. There were Totte's "He's Moving" and Zawarkal's Rat Race.

For Honourable Mention:
    Krissy's "Just Chatting"; even though Mavka is a toon figure, she doe not look out of place in the image
    nitehowk_ltd's "Are You Sure We're Not Lost?" Well put together and tells a story.

And the finalsits:
    Third place: perlk's "Entrance to the Mad house"; Good integration of the random items and nice image.
    Second Place: Luci45's "Kay's Flea Market". A good image; lots of stuff in there & everything fits together.
    First Place: Dorseyland's "Life is Funny Sometimes" Pretty much sums us the the theme of March Madness.

If I could get the top three winners to PM music2u4u with the email addys linked to their DAZ3D account; he will make sure you get your DAZ3D sponsored gift cards.
    Jaderail will be sending you a PM with his prizes and Krissy & nitehawk_ltd can expect a PM from me with their GC's.

congratulations everyone and see you next month with Lord Ganthor & Dorseyland.

edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners!

Dorseyland, let me know if you have issues or need me to repeat my site address for you.

Dana

edited December 1969

Congratulations Winners!

And wow.. I mean Wow thank you . That was not expected :d
    Also thank you for very fun month BWSman. Was really enjoyable, and looking forward to next year :D

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

"Missed it by that much" {/Max Smart}

Anyways... Congrats to the winners!

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Congrats to the Winners, great renders !

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Conga Rats to the Winners. Check your PM's. And a hearty Well done to all who played this month. See all of you next month.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to everyone who took part, and especially to everyone who placed.

• perlkperlk Posts: 840
    edited December 1969

*blink* Wow! This is awesome, thank you! And congratulations to the other winners!

edited March 2013

Hey Perlk :) How are you doing ?

Post edited by Gloomy007 on
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:

Good. Exhausted! Anyone want to babysit a four month old? :-)

edited December 1969

Hi Perl! Nice to see you!

Dana

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,648
    edited December 1969

Wow, thanks, judges! And thank you Jaderail, DAZ and any other sponsors. Congrats to other winners - Dorseyland, I love “Life is Funny Sometimes.” You deserve a nice pie in addition to other prizes. :cheese:

For those of you who enjoyed the RRRR aspect, there is a wonderful and wacky RRRR contest every month. We have lots of fun with our purchased stuff and freebees. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/19109/

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

My alter egos and I sincerely thank our fellow schizophrenics, BWSMan and his multiple personalities, for hosting March and, in judging all by themselves, rushing to the aid of genuine madness in a month when craziness permeates DAZ.

Some will argue that rewarding silly behaviour simply encourages it. We'll just have to wait and see what happens in the April Challenge, and whether I (we) completely lose control despite the steadying hand of Lord Ganthor.

Thank you Jaderail, Dana and DAZ for the prizes, and congratulations to the other winners and everyone else who entered and kept things fun.

edited December 1969

Dorseyland, check your PMs! :-)

Dana

edited December 1969

perlk said:
    Krissy said:

Good. Exhausted! Anyone want to babysit a four month old? :-)

You know my dear, I would love to . now my son is going to preschool ( soon he is changing to another with yet more time spent there *shrug*) I have time enough :)

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

congrats to the winners and HM's. well done

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Hi Perl! Nice to see you!

Dana

Hi ya Dana! My neighbor to the east!

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to everyone. This was a fun contest. A great job done by all.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited April 2013

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON!

I have a few of your emails already.

I will, however, need nitehawk_ltd, perlk and krissy emails to get you your GC from Daz. Just PM me with them.

:-)

Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON!

I will, however, need nitehawk_ltd, perlk and krissy emails to get you your GC from Daz. Just PM me with them.

I'll PM you.

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON!

And done :)