Men of Character II On Sale Now! It's character building time! [Commercial]

Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
edited June 2012 in The Commons

Men of Character II

I'm pleased to announce Men of Character II is in the DAZ3D store. Initial release is set to 30% discount (14.95 reg./10.47 sale) and I am extending the sale longer than the normal two weeks. Sale will continue through the end of Sunday, June 17th.

This great set of head morphs contains 24 hand-sculpted heads that are meant to be used on Michael 5 (set the M5 morph to 100%), but you can do so much more. You can combine these faces in percentages to each other on Michael, and or the Genesis base, David, Freak and even Victoria, K4 to get some very unique faces to use in your work. You can even try them in combination with some of the Creature morphs if you have them.

I've tried to provide a good, broad variety of features on the faces and those with stronger ethnic traits, where the mouth needed to be adjusted, have been rigged so tongue and teeth work as expected.

To view images made with all 24 faces, please visit YouTube for this video.

I would love to see any renders you do with these faces and will be posting some images with formulas for more. So watch the thread!

MOCII-Popup-08.jpg
500 x 650 - 72K
MOCII-Popup-06.jpg
500 x 650 - 75K
MOCII-Popup-05.jpg
500 x 650 - 82K
MOCII-Promo-01.jpg
500 x 650 - 85K
MOCII-Main.jpg
500 x 650 - 104K
Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• namretteknamrettek Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

This set is great! I had the first one and it is one of the best morph sets I got for M4.

This one is even better!

Nice work.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

I agree with namrettek loved the ones for M4 and these are even better.

A quick render using 100% M5 and 80% Robert.

MOC1.jpg
    565 x 784 - 295K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the kind words, namrettek and Scorpio. I appreciate your taking the time to comment and to you, Scorpio, for posting your wonderful image. It's always great to see what people do with the things we make!

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

As to who the Men of Character are based on....hmmmm....well, I'll reveal a few . . . Don was inspired by Don Cheadle . . .

And Don Cheadle played War Machine in IronMan2 and is gonna do it again in IronMan3. So . . .

War Machine -- Target Acquired
    WarMachineTargetAcquired800c.jpg
    667 x 800 - 124K