The Feh, Meh, Bah Dragons munched my Classic Car Complaint Thread

1444546474850»

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

i'm so bummed new wings3d took away create texture options. but i can do that last bit in wings95.5

makes as much sense as poser taking away extracting thumbnails from rsrs. not that i would uninstall p7.

means never being able to go fully forward.

pp12 setup room iz making me crazy. if you don't make a bone for every defined group in one session, it deletes the groups.
    never thought i'd miss the no_bones thingee.

i really,really wish we could load a preset joint type from the library, like an abducting joint.
    and merge 2 figures.

That's a new feature in LW 11.5 :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited March 2013

wantz LW11.5 wantz!!!

out of my league, doh

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Shader not behaving, brainmelty. Doesn't look right to me anyhow...

shaderD.jpg
    1111 x 766 - 112K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Are ya using an HDR background or just a gradient/flat color?

Ooh! And while on the subject of HDR's there's a nice pack I know of (It's set up for Cinema 4D though, and I don't think they come seperately so... Yeah never mind XD)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I asked my roommate what my favorite show is, but she did not know. I do not think anyone here knows what my favorite show is. A major hint, my favorite show is about The Doctor.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

'morning all (~_~)/... cool and dark today... supposedly heading for a perfect 25, then warming up again in the next few days.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I asked my roommate what my favorite show is, but she did not know. I do not think anyone here knows what my favorite show is. A major hint, my favorite show is about The Doctor.

I'm pretty sure we do.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    Rezca said:
    @Misty: I think a better question to ask would be "What doesn't Blender have?" XD
    Sculpting, particles, compositing built in, even a game engine and more XP
    And yeah there is Vray for it, but I can't recall if it's an exporter thing or if its built in *shrugs* but I saw some videos for it on cmiVFX's site.

Mm got a new book on digital painting in Photoshop. o3o

Blender even has a fluid sim. was the one thing that really caught my attention

Must be memory-intesive! Or CPU-intensive. Or both.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...page 99 and Magento is acting stupid again. Had to go through several login-logout hoops just to end up here rather than on my account page.

Have to get a bigger USB drive to speed up the transfer process, figured 32G would be sufficient. Found a nice relatively fast one at Newegg. Decided to pay a couple more Zlotys for expedited shipping but when I tried to place my order, it kept flagging my address as being entered incorrectly which could result in "possible delays". Not about to pay for premium shipping if it's going to get hung up on a technicality. Haven't changed anything on my account there and never received this message when I placed orders with them in the past.

Sent off an email to support.

Almost thinking of cancelling the order and hopping the bus & train to Frys tomorrow.

...The Site Software Ate My Login Again Complaint Thread
    ...The They Held A Census And I Missed It Complaint Thread
    ...The Just take The Fraggin' Order And Send Me My Stuff Complaint Thread

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:

Ooh! And while on the subject of HDR's there's a nice pack I know of (It's set up for Cinema 4D though, and I don't think they come seperately so... Yeah never mind XD)

Procedural grad, just to see. Problem with the reflect setup I think, the colour is undersaturated where incidence is more than about 45 deg :)

S.png
    785 x 755 - 295K
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...page 99 and Magento is acting stupid again. Had to go through several login-logout hoops just to end up here rather than on my account page.

Have to get a bigger USB drive to speed up the transfer process, figured 32G would be sufficient. Found a nice relatively fast one at Newegg. Decided to pay a couple more Zlotys for expedited shipping but when I tried to place my order, it kept flagging my address as being entered incorrectly which could result in "possible delays". Not about to pay for premium shipping if it's going to get hung up on a technicality. Haven't changed anything on my account there and never received this message when I placed orders with them in the past.

Sent off an email to support.

Almost thinking of cancelling the order and hopping the bus & train to Frys tomorrow.

...The Site Software Ate My Login Again Complaint Thread
    ...The They Held A Census And I Missed It Complaint Thread
    ...The Just take The Fraggin' Order And Send Me My Stuff Complaint Thread

Finally your turn yay :lol:

edited December 1969

...sure hope so. Though have to leave to meet with a few of the mates at the pub for Sty Pat's day in a bit.

...yeah, priorities, I know.

edited March 2013

...by my count, 3* posts to go on this page.

Now is it the end of #100 for the rollover?

*...OK now two

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

I just ate a whole box of peeps so I feel a bit sick.

Too peeped to pop. :)
    edited December 1969

...too pooped to peep.

edited December 1969

...could it be #100?

edited December 1969

Marcus Welby? :)
    edited March 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...could it be #100?

You want the top of page 101 :) eta only 13 posts :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited March 2013

...that's what I thought.

That means more cawffeee (as I'm at a coffee shop) and and additional silly blather.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Marcus Welby? :)
    ...I remember watching that.
    edited December 1969

Complaint about my being stupid. I immersed myself in LuxRender via Luxus and finally got a decent-looking render. Then I tried to save the image without reading the LuxRender manual. Stupid stupid stupid! Goodbye 8 hour render! (waves and cries)
    I know, I know, RTFM! :down:

edited March 2013

...as well as Ben Casey MD. (now that dates me).

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:

Procedural grad, just to see. Problem with the reflect setup I think, the colour is undersaturated where incidence is more than about 45 deg :)

That looks so complex! I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that stuff with Poser. But I haven't tried, so maybe I'm making it worse than it actually is. Only did one render in Poser Pro 2010 so far. Haven't had time to do much of anything with 3D in the past months.

Dana

edited December 1969

...bugger, Wisky lost to Ohio State in the Big Ten Final.

...but we Beat up on #8 Michigan and #3 Indiana so we should still get a decent seed in that other "March Madness"

edited December 1969

The Too Pooped To Peep Complaint Thread
    The RTFM Complaint Thread
    My Cultural Knowledge Dates Me Complaint Thread
    My Roommate Burned Down The Apartment And I Feel Sick Complaint Thread
    The Serious Install Complaint Thread

edited December 1969

...The Gosharootie! I Might Just Get to Name The Thread Complaint Thread
    ...The I'm Getting Really Thirsty For a Pint o' Ale Complaint Thread

edited March 2013

I vote (if votes count) for KK to own the next thread, regardless of who is first on page 101. He definitely has had one of the most serious complaints of late, and I, for one would like him to own it. And the Admin that splits it can give it to anyone they want. Whaddaya say?

eta: Bottoms up, KK!

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

...thank you

...The Too Much Cawfeeee Complaint Thread.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I vote (if votes count) for KK to own the next thread, regardless of who is first on page 101. He definitely has had one of the most serious complaints of late, and I, for one would like him to own it. And the Admin that splits it can give it to anyone they want. Whaddaya say?

+1

edited March 2013

...The Daddy Are We There Yet Complaint Thread

One step fowards

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.