Can't download any of my products!!!

wolffaery24wolffaery24 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

UGH DAZ!!!! I reset a bunch of products, daz apparently has now made them into zips. That would be great....IF I COULD DOWNLOAD THEM!!!!! I've been trying for the last hour, all it says is download unavailable, or some error like that. I have 3 pages of stuff I want! Reading thru the forums, this is not a new issue. I really really really hate Daz at the moment. I'm sorry guys, but this "new" website is a piece of crap. Your losing customers left and right, and royaly po'ing the ones barely hanging on. I wish you would bring back the old site...at least it...oh I dunno??? WORKED!

Comments

• ruekakaruekaka Posts: 346
    edited December 1969

I have the same problem at the moment for the zipped files.
    Downloads that are still exe files did work.

• novelist999novelist999 Posts: 90
    edited December 1969

I can't download the products I just purchased. I tried several times and used up all of my available downloads.

Thanks,
    Bobette Bryan

edited December 1969

I have the same problem. I'm ticked off too as I needed to get a project done this weekend, which is why I'm up at 4 AM. I read that if you go to the reset, that the downloads will "unstick." I can't even find the products I just purchased there. Ruekaka, My exe files didn't download.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,197
    edited December 1969

I'll pass this on to DAZ, but please make a bug report (or once there is a bug report add a note) listing the affected files, in case it isn't universal.

• MarkMMarkM Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Are you guys using internet explorer 9 ? I ask because I couldn't download either for about 2 weeks and I couldn't get any support from daz , so on a whim I tried to download on my iPad and It worked with the link ( though I didn't actually save it on the ipad , I didn't think it would ) . So I tried the google chrome browser and I was able to download all of the supersuit files with no trouble .

I my case all of my files showed as being ready to download but in explorer when I clicked the link nothing would happen for a few minutes.
    Then the download box would come up with the address to the file instead of the actual file .

• wolffaery24wolffaery24 Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Still not working. I just counted all the products, I've got 10 products all in zip that won't dl. The exe's dl just fine. I'm using win explorer 7 I think. I can't even loggin on firefox. I was going to try using that, to see if it was just explorer messed up. I'm trying to reinstall everything after a hard drive crash. Since I can't remeber which files have been updated, I've been slowly redownloading, as I go along. Guess I go hunt down how to report this.

ETA Where do you report a bug?? All I can find is the support ticket info. The address http://www.daz3d.com/bugs takes me to a broken page.

Post edited by wolffaery24 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Still not working. I just counted all the products, I've got 10 products all in zip that won't dl. The exe's dl just fine. I'm using win explorer 7 I think. I can't even loggin on firefox. I was going to try using that, to see if it was just explorer messed up. I'm trying to reinstall everything after a hard drive crash. Since I can't remeber which files have been updated, I've been slowly redownloading, as I go along. Guess I go hunt down how to report this.

ETA Where do you report a bug?? All I can find is the support ticket info. The address http://www.daz3d.com/bugs takes me to a broken page.

bugs.daz3d.com

edited December 1969

Thank you. I reported the bug

• Charly22Charly22 Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

I just had the same thing when trying to download new purchases with IE, i switched to firefox and got the downloads without any trouble.

• ruekakaruekaka Posts: 346
    edited December 1969

I can also confirm this. No problem to download with Firefox (used IE8 before).

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,713
    edited June 2012

Try this, I've downloaded lots of zip files with it the last few days, never had a problem with any of them:

http://taosoft.dk/software/3DConDo/

Post edited by Taoz on
    edited December 1969

I finally was able to log in using firefox. And I was able to download the products!!! yea!! Now Daz, for the love of all that is.....NAME THE ZIPS PROPERLY!!!! ugh. I now have to rename every single zip so I know what it is!! This is going to be a huge problem when ppl buy a bundle, or are dl'ing several products. Why didn't you name them the same as you did for the exe's? ie ; SKU #_product name ??

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Add your voice to this bugtracker report: https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=47003

edited December 1969

MarkM said:
    Are you guys using internet explorer 9 ?

Yes, I use IE 9 and couldn't download the files. I tried again with Firefox and was able to download them. Thanks for the suggestion. I hope Daz fixes this problem.

edited December 1969

I added my name to the bug report. To me just using some random number is lazy. I can't even search the site by sku anymore. That was a handy feature when trying to remember what a product was. Now I have to copy n paste the name into the search. Unfortunatly, some products don't seem to exist anymore, and trying to get the templates can be impossible. Wasn't Daz supposed to include the templates in the actual product long long ago??