[Launched in Store] - Carrara EnviroKit - Woodlands [commercial]

123457»

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,223
    edited December 1969

I'd imagine so. You should see the size of that dragon! To see it, load in the Moorland Dragon and go to the motion tab, set the white, universal scale box to 300% and you've got that fella. He's standing a good distance behind the whole scene to fit the frame! ;)
    Also, Dartan tries. He really does. But it's Rosie who wears the real pants in these adventures! I'm just the comic relief/sidekick - with a sword and a drum kit! ;)

• FractalDimensiaFractalDimensia Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'd imagine so. You should see the size of that dragon! To see it, load in the Moorland Dragon and go to the motion tab, set the white, universal scale box to 300% and you've got that fella. He's standing a good distance behind the whole scene to fit the frame! ;)
    Also, Dartan tries. He really does. But it's Rosie who wears the real pants in these adventures! I'm just the comic relief/sidekick - with a sword and a drum kit! ;)

Ha! Not different than 99% of the male-female relationships!!

edited December 1969

Really? :gulp:

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
    edited December 1969

No not really - they don't all have a drum kit!

edited December 1969

Man, is mine ever nice!
    Twenty-some years ago I found a Yamaha Turbo Tour kit at a spectacular discount. High-end kit, super long shells and hand painted instead of wrapping. My snare is a deep dish chrome on maple Ludwig twelve lug power snare that I got for Christmas 34 years ago! The following New Years I played my first gig at fourteen years old, getting into the bar with a note from my Dad! Times sure have changed, eh? My Hi Hats and Ride Cymbals are also 33 - 34 years old. My ride was one of the first line-up of Sabian cymbals after those two Zildjan brother split up. Still jammin' strong! Musicians and bands give it up or move or whatever - and there's always a band ready to take me in :) I'm kind of a local legend around here, so they say.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Man, is mine ever nice!
    Twenty-some years ago I found a Yamaha Turbo Tour kit at a spectacular discount. High-end kit, super long shells and hand painted instead of wrapping. My snare is a deep dish chrome on maple Ludwig twelve lug power snare that I got for Christmas 34 years ago! The following New Years I played my first gig at fourteen years old, getting into the bar with a note from my Dad! Times sure have changed, eh? My Hi Hats and Ride Cymbals are also 33 - 34 years old. My ride was one of the first line-up of Sabian cymbals after those two Zildjan brother split up. Still jammin' strong! Musicians and bands give it up or move or whatever - and there's always a band ready to take me in :) I'm kind of a local legend around here, so they say.

like you are here too ;-)
    :-)

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    Man, is mine ever nice!

like you are here too ;-)
    :-)No way, man... that title belongs to YOU!

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited December 1969

Woohoo! Catch up sale, I'm in for one! :)