MimicMolly's Renders & WIPs

MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,093
edited September 2020 in Art Studio

My problem as an artist is that I want to try a little bit of everything. As such, I worry I may end up necroing this thread due to a random period of inactivity, which is inevitable for me. I will try to be active and not let several weeks or months pass by, but I'm not holding my breath. In each post, I'll attach the render then give an artist's comment in regards to it. Or I may not, it depends on how I feel about the render. cheeky

Anyway, this thread is meant to showcase the 3D equivalent of "doodles". Even though these aren't "serious" in nature, I always try to keep composition in mind. Due to my current hardware, these will all be 3Delight renders with postwork in GIMP. My prefered figure to use is Genesis/generation 5, however will I will use other figures too.

EDIT: I will link to the items used, unless it's from a competitor's store. I don't think freebie site links count. If they do, please let me know so I could remove them.

ANOTHER EDIT: I renamed the thread since it's becoming more WIPs of me playing around in 3D art as opposed to just making simple illustrations.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: Kinda late, but this post talks about what I hope to accomplish and where I stand. Just in case all I'm doing is confusing because I try to do many things. XD

Post edited by MimicMolly on

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,093
    edited April 2017

In this first render, it's a GenX'ed character. Speficically, RM Nieves to G1, but head only. The body is something random that was dial-spun. This was meant to be frozen and human texture comparison. The humanized version's hair is custom textured using a merchant resource, Mane Attraction. The human is wearing the Asobi Outfit, while the frozen one is wearing Lynettes Dark Nights, but with the shaders from the Asobi Outfit. No post work and I guess that's why it looks like they're wearing stockings but it's the shadows. XD

NievesG1.jpg
    600 x 696 - 123K
    edited April 2017

Another GenX'ed character, this time it's Serena Show Girl (a G2F character to G1). I was able to use her texture, which is uses the V5 UV maps, with the help of this freebie script by BlackFeather1973 over on ShareCG. Her outfit is the Wicked Bolero with the Adrenaline Rush for Wicked Bolero textures. I added the random colorful background and adjusted the color levels in GIMP.

SerenaG1.png
    517 x 600 - 616K
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Welcome to the Art Forums!  I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.  I understand they are just doodles but most of do a lot of work in progress stuff in our threads as well. 

I like the contrasting skin textures in the first one, interesting contrast.  And I like what you did with the background matching the clothing in the second. 

Welcome to the Art Forums!  I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.  I understand they are just doodles but most of do a lot of work in progress stuff in our threads as well. 

I like the contrasting skin textures in the first one, interesting contrast.  And I like what you did with the background matching the clothing in the second. 

Right now I don't have the inspiration to tackle a large project. Which is what I assume the others are doing and that's why they do lots of different renders to see which looks the best. My intention with this thread is to motivate myself. That's why I'm only going to post presentable simple renders for now.

Thank you. :)

A lot of us do both. Half the time I am just doing super quick renders to see what a character, hair or clothes look like.  I tend to be all over the place, as I don't have a huge amount of time to do renders sometimes.  80% of what I post isn't really a work in progress its a quickie to see what something looks like lol.  I do some that take much longer but if that was all I posted there wouldn't be much there.  I sincerely hope that you find that motivation that you are looking for and that you have fun while doing it!

edited April 2017

I have a two saved scenes that I need to render, but was busy today (being Sunday and all).

Speaking of WIPs, I have this little project which involved getting Hivewire's Dawn (SR1)'s textures usable for Genesis (all). Since I don't have any type of plug-ins and stuff, I'm doing it by mixing it with a merchant resource texture in GIMP. I'm using Sensual Skin Resource for V5. That way, I don't have to worry about visible seams. But upon looking at it, it seems like Dawn would've looked better in Stephanie 5 UVs because of the longish face in the texture. I'm doing this, simply because I liked that golden tone of the skin texture and I don't have many skins like that.

Unfortunately, the diffuse texture I have only looks good on Victoria 5. On everyone else, the makeup looks weird and the eyebrows too thick. Whereas on Victoria 5, everything is close to perfect. I plan on making the bump maps and specular maps eventually...or DAZ soon. 

Items used were a random cube with shaders from Sulptural Genesis Ultra Fun Kit, Pure Hair: Fantasy, and String Bikini for Victoria 6 but with shaders from Spex for Genesis. The staff is the Magus staff from the Genesis Starter Essentials.

DawnV5Sample.jpg
    600 x 696 - 75K
    DawnV5MakeUp.png
    600 x 348 - 203K
    edited April 2017

I might tweak this scene sometime because I like it. Anyway, my original intention was to have G2F and G2M in the same image and that's what I did.

G2F is FWF Mayuree for Mei Lin 6 but with textures from Bounty Character for Giselle 6 (which is also where the gun is from). Her hair is ValenTina Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s)I really like this hairstyle a lot. G2M is Klaus Shapes for Genesis 2 Male(s) and his skin texture is from Ryuu for M5. His outfit is War Dog for Genesis. Theyre in the Old Industrial Interior. I also like using this a lot.

I should point out that my favorite light set is one from Rendo that is now in clearance. Which I used in this render and others I've posted in the past with some minor adjustments.

ResistanceG2.jpg
    600 x 623 - 76K
    edited April 2017

This was an attempt at making AS' Alice promo girl. I used a bunch of random morphs I have for G1 (mix of purchased and freebies). Except somehow she ended up looking like a random EJ character instead. XD (I think it's the skin since my whole point was seeing how Alice would look like with a normal skin tone.) I don't really mind. I've wanted a character from EJ too, for G1, but those are unavailable. (I didn't purchase one sooner from the other store before they were removed.)

Anyway, the lighting comes from 3DUniverse's Jason for Genesis. The hair is Denver Hair with one of the default styling presets. The dress and staff are from Fantasia for Genesis 2 Female(s) with one of the Koneko Tatsu textures. The pose, if you're curious, is one that comes with Aiko 5. The backdrop is a freebie by AllenArt from ShareCG. However, it was optimized for Iray so I had to convert the material settings to 3Delight (as well as reduce the size of the diffuse textures) using a handy script mentioned in this forum thread

Anyway, here is this same character but with Hitomi 3D Anime Girl for Genesis textures and a Genesis Sadie hair to illustrate the shape of her head. (It looks more apparent like this and it's also the same lighting I used in the previous illustrative render.)

I had made another thread about this, but at the time, I thought adding a new comment would be like necroing it. :P

AliceFail.jpg
    806 x 800 - 116K
    AliPROFILE.png
    475 x 550 - 251K
    Ali34VIEW.png
    475 x 550 - 267K
    AliFRONT.png
    475 x 550 - 235K
    edited April 2017

This one is a bit tricky. It's basically Melody 2.0 on G3F.

It's tricky only because I had to save the original material preset as .DUF on Genesis 1 and then use Cayman Studio's Legacy UVs for Genesis 3: Victoria 4, which is sold over at Renderosity, to apply them to G3F. Not only that, but I ended up having to parent the Melody head to G3F because the autofit distorted her snout. And then, I had to shrink GF3's head so it wouldn't poke through. Since the head was so much trouble, I just went straight to parenting her tail. XD

The set is Aikinaro, which apparently comes free with DS (at least I think it does, since I have no idea how it got there. O_o) Then I added the caverns from The Alchemy Chasm which I do know comes free with DS because that's where the freebie scenes are set in. And finally her outfit is Dark Storm for G3F which is another included freebie. Her pose, however is not a freebie. It's from Z Heavenly Poses and Expressions for Genesis 3 Female.

Melody2_G3F.jpg
    638 x 800 - 113K

One of my first mistakes when making my own dial spun characters is that I didn't save the heads and bodies as separate presets. My problem is that I used way too many dials that it would be extremely time consuming to recreate them and that's unfortunate. :/ I'm more interested in specifically recreating their heads because those seem to transfer over well with GenX. The bodies, not so much because of strange distortion in the nails. Most characters I transfer over have been only their head morphs, for this reason.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780

This one is a bit tricky. It's basically Melody 2.0 on G3F.

It's tricky only because I had to save the original material preset as .DUF on Genesis 1 and then use Cayman Studio's Legacy UVs for Genesis 3: Victoria 4, which is sold over at Renderosity, to apply them to G3F. Not only that, but I ended up having to parent the Melody head to G3F because the autofit distorted her snout. And then, I had to shrink GF3's head so it wouldn't poke through. Since the head was so much trouble, I just went straight to parenting her tail. XD

The set is Aikinaro, which apparently comes free with DS (at least I think it does, since I have no idea how it got there. O_o) Then I added the caverns from The Alchemy Chasm which I do know comes free with DS because that's where the freebie scenes are set in. And finally her outfit is Dark Storm for G3F which is another included freebie. Her pose, however is not a freebie. It's from Z Heavenly Poses and Expressions for Genesis 3 Female.

This is a nice render with that difference between the toon and the rather real looking anvironment. love the colours and the light here.

edited April 2017

The first character is a fairly generic one, I guess. (She is basically 50% V5, 50% S5 and 45% Keira for Stephanie 5, along with other random morphs.)

Not that important, but her name is Biana and I like her face. (I will admit, I like adding 50% S5 to other female morphs. They look nicer that way.)

Unfortunately, I cannot use her skin texture with other figures that use the V4 UVs, since it seems she was created with the G1 V4 UV which caused distortions. Her skin texture came from a Megan Fox for Genesis 1 freebie. Anyway, she's meant to be one of those curvy pin-up female characters with exaggerated anatomy. Although, I've seen others push that on other sites.

Hairs used Pure Hair: Timeless and Desideria Hair. (Both re-textured with a custom color.) Her outfit is Aven Clothing for Genesis and her shoes are from the V5 Shoe Pack. All mostly textured with the Jeans and Tees shaders. Biana also has a specific color I associate with her (#FF0099), the color of the bikini pic. Sort of like Barbie but not really. She's a bad influence on young girls because she's a con-artist. XD

BianaFace.jpg
    600 x 752 - 198K
    BianaFULL.png
    600 x 770 - 546K
    Biana.png
    1035 x 1200 - 791K
    edited April 2017

This is a nice render with that difference between the toon and the rather real looking anvironment. love the colours and the light here. 

Thank you, Linwelly. I wanted it to be more like her being some kind of puma rogue that has blended into her environment but took the time to pose for a picture. XD

edited April 2017

Here is another of my characters I will one day try to remake. Her name is Veronica, but she goes by "Niqui" (Nicky, basically). She's a very skinny lady 50% A3 and 50% S5 and uses lots of other random morphs for the face and I think a bit of Azumi for Aiko. Her skin texture I use for her is from Sayaka, who also happens to be one of the few characters I use out of the box, so to speak. I tend to use her body morph a lot because unlike many G1 characters her head and body shapes are separate dials.

As you can see, Niqui is also one of my shortest characters standing at around 82.4%, which is roughly 4'10" according to Measure Metrics. (Compare to Sayaka who is at 100%. Sorry for the quick render and yes, she's tiny.) Both are wearing Cherry Blossom Dress for Genesis 2 Female(s) and Charm Hair

Here's just a couple of random renders in both G3F Dark Storm outfit and Krayton Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) autofitted with Sickleyield's Genesis Female 3 Clone for Genesis. And Cowboy Gumdrops Genesis with a custom texture, diffuse only, I should be working on too. (I want to make it like Overwatch's D.Va/Hana Song character.) I've been coloring this using both GIMP and Sculptris. Her hair is Pure Hair: Lovely for Genesis.

SayakaNiqui.jpg
    1000 x 1253 - 680K
    NiquiG3FCosplay.png
    600 x 752 - 532K
    dVaWIP.png
    600 x 752 - 527K
    edited April 2018

Been busy the last couple of days. Decided to try something different and use V4 instead. I picked her up when I got the Super-Physicality Bundle for like $7.50 USD last year. Not sure if it was a store bug, or what, but sweet! I've only used V4 for GenX but it's all hit or miss (mostly miss). As you can tell from my previous renders on this thread I'm a Genesis 1 user. (Genesis 1 was my first figure and the most versatile one, IMHO. Anyway...)

Two weeks ago, I picked up the Valkaries Bundle by Road of Heroes* in that bundles Fast Grab because I've been wanting a Tony Puryear character for a while. (To transfer to Genesis, but haven't attempted to do so. Now the whole inventory is on sale. X'D) I like his characters' look.

In this pic, you've got Gunnr* with Tandy Hair and Senku Kogo* armor, which is no longer available here but at Rendo (linked to the Documentation Center). In the middle is Hrist* with Bo-Peep Hair and Pampoen. Last but not least, is Mist* with Caramella Hair* and Victress for V4 from Rendo which I got in this past Halloween Grab Bag. (Caramella Hair is only available if you get the Girl 4 Pro Bundle.) Perhaps it's because I don't know how to use other figures besides Genesis 1-3, that I just don't care much for V4. Had a difficult time getting their clothes to fit right and playing around with their expressions. I can't wait to get them over to Genesis.

** EDIT: The characters are no longer available at the store, so I changed the links to the Documentation Center. So glad I managed to get them.

Confused_Valkaries_V4.png
    850 x 690 - 1M

On a side note, I've been buying V4 clothing, characters, and hair since the beginning. Mostly because there wasn't a lot of Genesis 1 items, so for autofitting and skin textures. I continued to do this for subsequent versions of Genesis too. I'm not too fond of generation 6 (the male characters were great tho??), and generation 7 has slowly won me over but not quite because of Iray and my system can't really handle them. (Too large.) I have Aiko 3 because the Anime Star Fighter bundle was a freebie for the longest time. Perhaps one day, I'll render her, even though I hardly have any Aiko 3 items.

edited April 2017

Here's another random render that I will definately be revisiting sometime in the not-so-distant future. It was practically perfect (needed a bit more saturation though) except for the reflection on the surfboard, so the stark whiteness of it bugs me...

The female character is DarioFish's Asari morph for Genesis (with his V4 materials). Her face morph is my attempt at AS' Alice. Her body is 50% Nata and 50% Hitomi. She's wearing the Kimberly for Genesis Accessories. The male character is G2M Gianni 6 dialed at 100% but with Michael 6's default Nevio textures.(Originally, I wasn't going to get Gianni 6, since his preview pics didn't convince me. But then I saw this pic of him in the JM HumanShader for Iray previews and was convinced.) His hair is Glyn Hair and his outfit is from Surf's Up Outfit and Board that comes free with DS. The lights come from Kimberly for Genesis Complete.

Please note that I barely know anything about Mass Effect, except from what I've seen reblogged on my dashboard on Tumblr. (Basically, some kind of alien dating sim and the Asari is one of the races, an all-female monogendered race. You can either play as male Shepard or female Shepard. I guess this pic, the male is male Shepard. They offered ME2 on Origin for free and grabbed it, but haven't installed it to play. Okay, that was a little off-topic. XD)

XenoSurfing.jpg
    850 x 1065 - 186K
    edited May 2017

Here is a simple one, since I've been busy with other random projects.

It's RM Nieves GenX'ed to G2F. One of the few characters that I successfully transferred over from V4. I've done her before but it didn't seem like a clear-enough render. Her skin is Letizia for Lilith 6 and her hair is Sun Hair for Genesis 2 Male.The top is the boat neck shirt from Kimberly for Genesis Acessories. The pants and stockings are from Victress for V4 from Rendo. Her gloves are from XTech for Genesis 2 Female(s). Her boots are from the G1 (free) version of Magus. The chair and pose are from Leisure Time for Lilith 6. The ground is from Aikanaro but with Sculptural Genesis Ultra Fun Kit shaders. The kitbashed outfit and chair all use various shaders from Jeans and Tees Shaders and SPEX for Genesis. Has light postwork.

G2F_Nieves.jpg
    600 x 655 - 110K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

My my my my you have been a busy beaver Mimicmolly amazing renders!!!

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Great pose and expression, your character looks completely relaxed.  More often than not, mine seem tense and stiff so I really admire those who can get it right!

Here's another random render that I will definately be revisiting sometime in the not-so-distant future. It was practically perfect (needed a bit more saturation though) except for the reflection on the surfboard, so the stark whiteness of it bugs me...

The female character is DarioFish's Asari morph for Genesis (with his V4 materials). Her face morph is my attempt at AS' Alice. Her body is 50% Nata and 50% Hitomi. She's wearing the Kimberly for Genesis Accessories. The male character is G2M Gianni 6 dialed at 100% but with Michael 6's default Nevio textures.(Originally, I wasn't going to get Gianni 6, since his preview pics didn't convince me. But then I saw this pic of him in the JM HumanShader for Iray previews and was convinced.) His hair is Glyn Hair and his outfit is from Surf's Up Outfit and Board that comes free with DS. The lights come from Kimberly for Genesis Complete.

Please note that I barely know anything about Mass Effect, except from what I've seen reblogged on my dashboard on Tumblr. (Basically, some kind of alien dating sim and the Asari is one of the races, an all-female monogendered race. You can either play as male Shepard or female Shepard. I guess this pic, the male is male Shepard. They offered ME2 on Origin for free and grabbed it, but haven't installed it to play. Okay, that was a little off-topic. XD)

You can make it less glaring white by going into the surfaces tab and changing it to a very very pale grey.

edited May 2017

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! :)

I did do the diffuse change (from white to gray) on G2F's skin in this next render. I used SAV's Marina for G2F wearing The Sheriff and her hair is Pure Hair: Fantasy. The "throne", the lights, and everything else is from Via Serena. I really should GenX this character one of these days. (To G1 and GF3, I mean.) I like this render as is and didn't bother to do any postwork because it looks fine to me.

SheriffMarinaG2F.png
    600 x 724 - 624K
    edited May 2017

This is the same V5 skin texture I've been working on. I just made the eyebrows slightly thinner, which ultimately makes it look good on other shapes, which is what I wanted. I know I still have to work on the makeup face, but at least the no makeup face looks good that I can finally do my own custom makeups for it. This is diffuse only.

The shape is 50% Girl 6 and 50% Lilith 6. And she's wearing SeaFolk KelpHair for V4, A4,M4, and H4. Just to be safe, a random bikini top to follow the TOS. (I did this render a while ago, didn't save the scene since it was a quick test render, and that's why I don't remember where the top is from.) Yes, I had to do some light postwork because the hair didn't play too well with autofit. I know there's more that needed to get fixed, but whatever.

I need to fix the limb textures. They don't look good to me at all, since I was trying to manually edit textures from a figure with a totally different UV onto this V5 merchant resource. I figure I could probably get something done with more patience, since I can't really run Blacksmith 3D on my poor laptop. I'll probably be lazy and just use the merchant resource in grayscale to make the bump maps.

TestNone.jpg
    600 x 655 - 113K
    TestMakeUp.jpg
    600 x 655 - 114K
    edited May 2017

Yesterday, I ended up doing more makeup for the texture I'm working on. I saw this random makeup somewhere and decided to copy it. Unlike the other two textures this one is just me painting with the textured brushes I'm accustomed to, so it's not as detailed as it should be. 

For these test renders, I used the skin (diffuse only) with my custom/dial-spun character named Carly, who I also lament making a full body preset. She is mostly based on Aiko 5. Her outfit is the Magus outfit included in DS, and so is her hair, Aldora, which I prefer in this morph because it looks nice to me. The background is Alchemy Chasm.

Not sure if the texture is clearly visible, I tried to do this where I cropped it and put it on a plane primitive, to be used as a prop so it wouldn't look like I'm redistributing it or whatever. The other is a zoomed up portion of her face, I may work on it a bit later. I'm sure once I get this one down, I can do other makeups I have in mind. :3

CarlyWithTexture.jpg
    600 x 625 - 107K
    CarlyTextureSample.jpg
    600 x 625 - 113K
    edited May 2017

Okay, for something a bit different, you know how I mentioned earlier that Sayaka was my most used G1 character mainly because of her body? Okay, the most used G1 male character is SAV Lynn from Renderosity. Not too fond of his skin texture though, like in his collar/neck area, but I'm happy with it.

Here, I've GenX'ed him to GM2 and applied the original textures to the figure. His hair is Messy Dreadsfor Genesis 2 Male(s) and his pants/belt come from the Minato Outfit for Genesis 2 Male(s), both of which are found in the Darius 6 Bundles (hair in the Pro). His shirt and vest are from Effortless Cool for Genesis Male, but I changed the diffuse color on the vest to a dark gray.

I had GenX'ed him to GM3 and there was a certain texture I wanted to use for him, but it seems there's an error in the materials or something that DS keeps crashing. Perhaps I need to check DIM just to see if there's an update. It's been a while. On a side note, I like StudioArtVartanian's products. I'd buy the rest of the characters (and non-dynamic items) but I've had difficulties trying to GenX generation 4 figures, and most of that vendor's characters are Generation 4.

LynnGM2.png
    600 x 625 - 430K
    edited June 2017

As much as I enjoy dialing the different shapes in the Genesis figures, I decided to do something different and just do a couple of renders with the plain Genesis 1. To make them look nice, I decided to use a proper texture. In this case, LY Sloan, which can be used in both G1 and GF2. The thicker eyebrows tend to appeal to me more.

In this first render, G1 is wearing Odd Wear with Pure Hair: Crazy for Genesis. The actual G1 Sloan is in the back with Denver Hair and Shell Bikini for V4 but it's been colored different because shaders.The background and poses are from "BWC Runway" and "BWC Fashion Poses" Bundle. But the runway is colored differently. XD

Next up it's just G1 wearing Future Cop for Genesis while awkwardly holding a gun in the Old Industrial Hallway.

Finally, G1 in the Branwen Hair and Tiara, the top is a freebie my mCasual, the sleeves come from the Flowering Dragon Asian Outfit. (Note on the sleeves, the way it poked through like that on the ands was unitentional but I liked the look, so I didn't feel the need to edit it.) But joined with another shiny but angry G1. The background is the Secret Garden Shaded Heaven that comes free with DS and almost everything is shaded differently just because. (Mostly used the Sculptural Genesis Ultra Fun Kit shaders, if you're curious.)

Honestly, if I ever have the equipment to model my own stuff for G1, I'd use G1 with the LY Sloan texture as my model character for the ambiguity. 

Gen1Sloan.jpg
    600 x 625 - 75K
    HowDoYouGun.png
    600 x 625 - 476K
    StoneEyedEnchanter.png
    600 x 625 - 676K
    edited June 2017

Originally, my next render was going to be FWSA Livia HD for Victoria 7, but lately my G3 figures don't want to render. My laptop freezes. I thought it was a problem with the materials but IDK anymore.(It used to do this when I accidentally rendered something Iray in 3Delight.) I will unistall/reinstall and see if that fixes anything. Anyway, I decided to GenX her head to G2F, with a 100% V6 body and 50% breast size. 

Her outfit is Dark Heart for Genesis 2 Females(s) and her hair is Foxy Hair but the pink hair + light red diffuse, so it would match the red accents on her suit. The chair comes from i13 Getting Ready - Room and Makeup, but I used other shaders for the wood and the pillow. Her poses come from BWC Sitting Vicky for Victoria 6. IDK what happened to her eye textures, but the weird haloed texture doesn't necesarily hurt her appearance. 

This looks like some kind of awkward photoshoot, I'm sorry. XD

Untitled1.png
    600 x 625 - 413K
    Untitled3.jpg
    600 x 625 - 176K
    Untitled4.jpg
    600 x 625 - 177K
    edited June 2017

I apologize that this is a bit rushed, but like a few others I've seen on here, I'm certainly not hyped for Genesis 4 Female/Victoria 8. Genesis 8 is a stupid name for this generation IMHO. I have nothing against the figure, it's just a matter of I've been having using G3F so I doubt this new model would even function with my laptop.

Anyway, I tried to recreate celebrity Nicki Minaj using a combination of the Genesis 3 Female Head Morphs and Dogz' 200 Plus Head &Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female(s). I tried even to do a nice scene with Leyton Hair and Something Wicked for Genesis 3 Female(s). But for some reason, G3F doesn't get along with my lights. So I just rendered her as is without the lights. Skin texture is from Kiki for Kalea 7.

Here is a bonus render with her using Charm Hair and the Basic Wear that come in DAZ Studio. So what do you think? 

Untitled4.jpg
    1200 x 1251 - 908K
    Untitled3.jpg
    1200 x 1251 - 994K
    Untitled2.png
    600 x 724 - 364K
    edited July 2017

The main thing I wanted to do here was recreate the 512 (kg) arm tattoo that Zarya from Overwatch has. Here is a picture of the character for the sake of reference:

Here is my attempt at recreating the tattoo and editing it into the skin texture I had previously posted about. Since my laptop can't run Blender, this was done with a combination of Sculptris, GIMP, SnowSultan's V4 UV templates, and Ghastly's Genesis 1 Single UV Maps and Utility Paint Morph from ShareCG. I'm aware that the tattoo is inaccurate and eventually, I'll re-edit the .png in GIMP. I also need to figure out how I'm going to make her star-shaped brow scar.

The sample shape is a mix of Gia 6, Girl 6, Freak 3, and Freak 4, with assorted breast shapes in the mix. The outfit is the included Journeyer Scout with blue diffuse, gloves are from War Dog for Genesis and her hair is Pure Hair: Punk. I think I should've used the Nikkou Hair for Hiro 5, but it's goes in the opposite direction and takes too long to render. 

Untitled4.jpg
    600 x 724 - 190K
    Untitled2.jpg
    600 x 724 - 206K
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

That looks great.  Must have taken a lot of work.