Need help with uninstall files

edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm upgrading my computer this week and trying to whittle down my content file before moving my stuff over. Problem is: while uninstalling items from the START BAR > DAZ PRODUCTIONS > INSTALLED CONTENT I must have accidentally deleted the tab called "INSTALLED CONTENT" (This is the bar that opens all the uninstall tabs to choose from) . Can somebody please tell me how to make this tab come back to the start menu? This machine has Windows XP operating system and i'm using DAZ 3. Thanks.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I don't know how you would get the entire menu item with it's contents back, short of going back to an earlier time before you deleted it, and that is a bit drastic. (what's it called again?)

I am on Win 7, and mine are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DAZ. In XP you wont have an x*^ folder unless you are running the 64 bit version. You could try looking in C:\Program Files\Common Files\DAZ.

One of the uninstallers you may have is called Victoria4Base_Uninstall.exe, you could try a search for that if they are not in Common Files.

• edited December 1969

I found them all in Common Files--thanks Jimmy!