Price glitches?

so on a few items I've noticed that the price doesn't match up when I put it in the cart. For example, for me Zarina shows about eight bucks, yet when I put her in my cart and check out, it jacks up to eleven bucks. Is it a glitch or am I missing something? This sale has been so buggy the entire time

Comments

• Try logging out and then logging back in.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Apart from all the other problems, there's been an on-again-off-again glitch all through this sale where the total discounts aren't completely added up until the final total line at the bottom of the cart page. I pity anyone who needs these order confirmations/invoices for official purposes, they've never really worked right...

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603

Price glitches seem to be an ongoing problem here. A few days ago I had just one item in my cart, at checkout the price for the item was the sale price but the total was the undiscounted price. I went back to the cart, then back to the checkout two or three times and the problem sorted itself. The general rule seems to be make sure the total doesn't change going to the checkout and if it does, go back to the cart and try again.