Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

All you new 'expired' peeps are welcome to come and join the party over at The PC ‘Expired members’ party thread - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1698/

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

Lilliana said:

HOWEVER... 6 days without assigning a Zendesk ticket is excessive... And highly unacceptable from a Customer Service standpoint. 24 hrs should be the standard, barring weekends, 48 hrs on the high side. Daz needs to bring on additional staff to help in this situation.

Sadly bringing on additional staff would mean other staff members then taking time away from tickets to do training etc to those new staff members which would then at this point slow rather then speed up the process :( In this case, having Zendesk be down those first few days is what has caused the delay as in many cases there are e-mail tickets and then also zendesk tickets on the same issue. So one rep gets the e-mail and replies and fixes the issue then another rep gets a ticket on the same issue, pulls up the account, goes through all the screens to see whats going on, then goes to solve it just to find here it was done all ready. So in many cases more then one rep is getting the same exact tickets and as some customers even put in 2, 3, or 4 different tickets on the same issue, it even further compound that problem. Had Zendesk come right up like it was supposed to when the site switched over, that would have alleviated some of that, but that didn't happen so now since time can't be reversed, the best solution is to systematically go through each e-mail and ticket as they have been. They are catching up and I know they have been working extra days and hours to get them caught up. I will double check the status though on Monday and see where it's at as I do understand the wait being longer then it normally would or should be and people wanting to know where they are at. :)

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited June 2012

Adding this here as well...it was added to my thread I have going in the Commons but since these things are both being discussed here I am going to post it here for those that may have missed it (Though I urge you all to bookmark this thread or subscribe to it, or just check the first post in it occasionally for the most up to date info http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/):

ALL THOSE HAVING PC MEMBERSHIP ISSUES, PLEASE READ:

From Britney Creek:

For all paying PC Membership previous to Magento, you have seen numerous errors with your PC Membership. We have found a resolution for these issues.

You will see an order for your Membership being charged $1 of store credit that you did not make. This is correct. DAZ issued $1 to your account and made an order for your Membership again for you. Once this has been done, you will no longer see any issues with your PC Membership. If until this has been done to your account, you miss any sales, please let us know, we will take care of that for you.

Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE FOR THOSE THAT STILL HAVE PENDING CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKETS:

From Britney Creek:
    We have our hands full, but we are working as fast as we can to get all of our Tickets resolved, and customers happy. Tickets will be all caught up and answered by Friday. I will make sure that happens. Thank you so much for your patience.

On this second post about being caught up by Friday, this was the ETA before they found out what was causing the issues with Platinum Club which has put that estimated time frame back a little I believe as part of Customer Service I believe got re-tasked to that so that issue and the tickets on that issue could be resolved. As stated in my previous post, I will check on Monday and get an update to see how things are going but please rest assured Customer Service has been working hard to get both the PC Issues resolved as well as to catch up on the tickets that fell behind and we thank you for your patience as they work through these things. It is greatly appreciated :)

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

*sigh*

Still "no subscriptions"

*sigh*

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited June 2012

This may be the wrong thread for this but its at least similar.....

Is the special price listed on products just a sale price? If so, are any PC prices currently listed? Or is the special price the pc price?

The reason I'm asking is because my PC membership is listed in my account to expire at the end of this year as it should read, BUT it lists my STATUS as EXPIRED.

Should I be throwing my hat into the pot with the rest of the bug ticket holders?

Post edited by Noctyrnus on
  • Mary WilliamsMary Williams Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

Just as a heads up: DAZ may want to send around a general newsletter announcement regarding the Annual Subscription issues for PC members.

My brain just about imploded in a poof of smoke when I saw that I had a -bill- for my Annual Subscription (which was paid in full for quite some time yet), and it wasn't until I did some digging through the forums and the various new pages of account information that I found they'd credited my account before putting the bill through.

Now... said bill was $0.92 but I'd paid ahead a while back just so's I wouldn't have to worry about extra/unexpected bills when I was in the last months at school, and the worry started bubbling up that I'd somehow been switched over to monthly and... yeah. You get the idea. :D I'm really glad it all looks like it's being sorted out, just think DAZ ought to send around a email announcement to the non-forumites getting mystery emails to head off any potential headaches.

And of course, as I go to post this, I see that an announcement post was just made. Eesh. My timing stinks!! :D

• lithomantislithomantis Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Customer Service has been working hard to get both the PC Issues resolved as well as to catch up on the tickets that fell behind and we thank you for your patience as they work through these things. It is greatly appreciated :)

I know CS has been working extremely hard but it's worth pointing out that we're not all actually being patient. It's just that we have no choice. Daz has our money and we have to wait until someone gets around to giving it back. And in the meantime, I'm getting more and more p!$$ed off. Daz long ago wore out my good will, a fact that's reflected in my current and foreseeable-future spending ($0.00).

• SilvheSilvhe Posts: 787
    edited December 1969

I don't even know if this is the right thread where to post the question, this site is quite confusing right now... anyways: my PC membership reports the exipration date due next November, while the stauts says it's expired. What am I supposed to do? Sigh... :down:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Silvhe said:
    I don't even know if this is the right thread where to post the question, this site is quite confusing right now... anyways: my PC membership reports the exipration date due next November, while the stauts says it's expired. What am I supposed to do? Sigh... :down:

come and join in the expired members party thread

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1698/

• SilvheSilvhe Posts: 787
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Silvhe said:

come and join in the expired members party thread

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1698/
    Thanks for the invitation :-)

• LynnInDenverLynnInDenver Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

I know CS has been working extremely hard but it's worth pointing out that we're not all actually being patient. It's just that we have no choice. Daz has our money and we have to wait until someone gets around to giving it back. And in the meantime, I'm getting more and more p!$$ed off. Daz long ago wore out my good will, a fact that's reflected in my current and foreseeable-future spending ($0.00).

That's precisely where I am... and not only that, I requested a refund, and I intend to get it... although I fear I'll be forced to check into my bank's "chargeback" for it.

• RabeRabe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This is weird...I've been lucky up to now with regards to store problems, but now my Pc membership says under "expires" 7/3/12. At the same time status says "EXPIRED". Is it expired or is it not? Curioser and curioser...

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

It isn't helping that the column headers in the PC Subscription page don't seem to match what the PC membership actually does and how we get it and use it....

I don't like the idea, but it's looking more and more as if the shiny new store software is a very poor fit for DAZ's business model and customers. But we're stuck with it now, all we can do is hope for the best.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    This may be the wrong thread for this but its at least similar.....

Is the special price listed on products just a sale price? If so, are any PC prices currently listed? Or is the special price the pc price?

The reason I'm asking is because my PC membership is listed in my account to expire at the end of this year as it should read, BUT it lists my STATUS as EXPIRED.

Should I be throwing my hat into the pot with the rest of the bug ticket holders?

I can't suggest what to do, but no, the "special price" could be a sale price or a PC member price or a combination thereof. I know I pointed this out in the main "issues" thread so I suspect they're aware of it.

If you go here

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/platinum-club-items/

it should show these items as "special price" $1.99

• Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

Where do we look to see our Membership Status now?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

Mr Bowen said:
    Where do we look to see our Membership Status now?

Go to My Account, then on the left, click on My Subscriptions.

Dana

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh No mine says You have no subscriptions, where's the party? lol
    Hoping they get it all fixed soon.

edited December 1969

Oh No mine says You have no subscriptions, where's the party? lol
    Hoping they get it all fixed soon.

Try this:
    Go to My Account
    Log Out
    Now check your subscriptions!

I know...but just go with it.

Dana

edited December 1969

And the party is here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1698/

Dana

edited December 1969

I logged out then put in https://www.daz3d.com & it showed I was still logged in, rechecked it & still says: My Subscriptions
    You have no subscriptions
    « Back.
    I think they take one step forward & 10 back. lol

edited December 1969

Thank you,DanaTA, but it does not work for me.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I think there still is a problem for seeing the subscriptions for annual members.

edited June 2012

I'm a Monthly payer they took mine out May 16 & today is the 10. lol

Post edited by Alethas Fantasy on
    edited December 1969

I am monthly with the same problem.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Does your public profile here in the forums say that you are in the "Member Group: Platinum Club Members"?
    Mine still says that, that's why I am waiting patiently.

edited December 1969

Yes it does.

• pweberpweber Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

My annual doesn't show up and I'm denied access to the https://bugs.daz3d.com/ link to report it.

Further ideas?

edited December 1969

Oh - and I forgot to ask - how do I even check for the voucher - yes, yes, I know - nobody has them. But, I can't even figure out how to check for it!

edited June 2012

Alright, I'm being a pest, but I now notice that my "Join Date" is null.

::sniff::

I sure have spent an awful lot of money here to just not exist... :down:

Edited to add - especially in light of the fact that I was one of the first to sign up at DAZ and had one of the old old old "join dates" - I think it said 1979... ::laugh::

Post edited by pweber on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Is non existance better or worse than being expired I wonder . There is a party going on for those members who are deemed to be expired, I am sure non existant ones would be welcome to join in as well.