HELP! Can't find a way to fixed

joaodcoliveirajoaodcoliveira Posts: 4
edited February 2017 in New Users

I was installing some files that I bought from renderosity and I deleted my DAZ3D documents folder by mistake. Luckily, I had made a backup. 

But this images are showing and i've unistalled DAZ3D and installed over an over and I can't fixed.

Any help? :)

Post edited by joaodcoliveira on

Comments

• Your image isn't showing.

• Your image isn't showing.

Just updated the image! Sorry about that! I also have a backup for the download folder of the DAZManager and those files, even on my computer, don't show at DAZManager.

• Please don't post images with nude figures - in this case, you could zoom in to show just the head or switch to Smooth Shaded draw style.

The image showed missing thumbnails but not missing  files (which would give a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the lower corner) - does the content still load despite the missing thumbnails?

• Please don't post images with nude figures - in this case, you could zoom in to show just the head or switch to Smooth Shaded draw style.

The image showed missing thumbnails but not missing  files (which would give a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the lower corner) - does the content still load despite the missing thumbnails?

I'm so sorry! First time on the forum. (I choose G3F as an example just to show you my problem).

Even with the missing thumbnail sign, it says "Could not open: file doesn't exist" as shown in the images below.

Captura de ecrã 2017-02-25, às 21.20.49.png
    2560 x 1600 - 836K
    Captura de ecrã 2017-02-25, às 21.20.52.png
    2560 x 1600 - 874K
  • Sorry, I was misremembering the image - it does show both the missing thumbnail and the missing file flags. If you go to the Content Library pane and look in the foldrs under Daz Studio Formats can you see any files?

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Is your new content directory in a different location from the default location?