Daz 3D UI not visible

During an overnight render, I minimized the UI.  When It finished this morning and I brought it back to windowed mode, only the render progress window came back up.

Now when I start Daz 3D application, I get the splash screen, the login window, then nothing.  The app icon appears in the Task bar, and I shows as running in the Task manager list.  But there is no visible User Interface.

I've restarted the application several times, updated my video card drivers, rebooted, and still no application interface.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• If you open the log file - C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\log.txt on Windows - are there any errors towards the end?

• dstuffledstuffle Posts: 38
    edited January 2017

I got it figured out. Somehow the program had become perma minimized, and was not showing an option to re-maximize it, then suddenly it did give that option.  Windows 10, who knows all its mysteries.

Thanks for trying to help.

If anyone else encounters this: Shift rt Click the Daz 3D icon on the task bar, this will bring up a menu that has Maximize as an option.  I then draged the top bar of the now full-sized Daz 3D UI.  This changed the size of the UI window to a really small window (about the size of the top Icon menu bar.  When I dropped it to the desktop I was then able to resize it to normal dimentions.

Best guess as to what was going on?  It had minimized and re-set it's location to off the bottom of my desktop in windowed mode, so that when I would click it out of minimized, it would restore out of sight of my desktop.

Post edited by dstuffle on