Fiery Genesis issues

chrisjcronechrisjcrone Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I am trying to create the Fiery Genesis beginner tut but i don't know how to get the wardrobe and assets to do it. if somebody could help please!

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Have you installed Genesis Starter Essentials?

• chrisjcronechrisjcrone Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I downloaded the free one (create 'Fiery Genesis' in DAZ studio) and drug the icon FieryGenesis 1.1_ds to my desktop display then opened and downloaded it. now in the path Documents/DAZ 3d/Studio/My Library I have folders such as aniBlocks, Animals, data, props, scenes, etc. but when I open these folders and get to things such as Aldora hair for Genesis.dsf or subDragon LE.duf and double click them i dont see anything happening. Also i tried to import them into DAZ from the file tap but nothing. I dont know what Im doing wrong. again thankyou for your help

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Could you answer fixmypcmike question please as if you haven't installed Genesis Starter Essentials then it won't work as that contains all the content needed.

• chrisjcronechrisjcrone Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Im a beginner and im trying to create the Fiery Genesis but i can't figure out to download the wardrobe if someone could please help!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Items needed are in the Genesis Starter Essentials File that all users of DS4 or DS4.5 must install to have Genesis as a Figure to use.
    Please install the Content, then you can follow all the built in tutorials.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2012

Duplicate threads merged

Post edited by Chohole on