When loading clothing for Gen 2 models for use with Gen3M, no autofit window. It just says fit to...

I am trying to use older clothing with the Darius 7 Gen 3 Male and every forum post and tutorial I can find says that an Autofit window should appear yet it doesn't.   I am using 4.9 Pro.  I downloaded and installed SY Ultra Templates for Genesis 3 Male(s) with hopes that it would take care of it but there still is no Autofit dialogue. Thanks so much for any guidance!

Comments

• Is the clothing a figure? It may not be set to fir automatically, in which case you will need to right-click on the clothes and select Fit to (or use the Fit button in the Parameters pane)

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Stupid question, but have you selected G3 before you load the clothing item?

• This thread begins with a question as to how to use G2 clothing on a G3 figure model.   I want to know how to do just the opposite; G3 clothing for G2 models.   Have purchased " http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-for-genesis-2-female-s "  but can find no discussion thread from anyone with experience using it, pro or con.  any comments appreciated....

• This thread begins with a question as to how to use G2 clothing on a G3 figure model.   I want to know how to do just the opposite; G3 clothing for G2 models.   Have purchased " http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-for-genesis-2-female-s "  but can find no discussion thread from anyone with experience using it, pro or con.  any comments appreciated....

If the clothing is set to fit on load (which most will be) you will be presetned with the AutoFit dialogue; if not either right-click on the clothing and select Fit to or use the Fit button in the Parameters pane and set the figure to be fitted to to Genesis 2 Female. In the dialogue set the original figure to Genesis 3 Female, optionally set the clothing type (this can take a bit of expermentation to decide on the best option), and click Accept.