Anatomy - M5 and V5 Bundle

ehigginsehiggins Posts: 13
edited December 2012 in New Users

Hello,

New user here. Picked up the M5 and V5 bundle. Wondering why there is only "Male Genitalia" content under Anatomy->External. I installed both packs but it doesn't appear to show the V5 bits.

(Package: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalog/product/view/id/15261/s/genesis-michael-victoria-combo-bundle/category/1436/)

Is this normal?

Thanks for your help.

Post edited by ehiggins on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

I think the metadata for the female genitals may be bad - you can access them through the Content Library pane, under People>Genesis>Anatomy as I recall.

• ehigginsehiggins Posts: 13
    edited December 2012

Works, thanks.

Should there be any sliders under Shaping->Actor when selected, like the male parts? Just curious -- might be stretching it a little bit here :)

Thanks for your help!

Post edited by ehiggins on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 2012

LOL I don't think the bits come with morphs. You can pose them yourself and save them as pose presets though. Or you can buy some morphs elsewhere, but I don't think it's really necessary...

EDIT: BTW I never use the shaping tab, so I could be wrong. I do everything via parameters tab.

EDIT2: OK thinking about it both do come with morphs, but I get to them via the parameters tab. The shaping tab is a limited version of parameters in a way, and it shows a picture of the morph so you can only see a few on a page. using parameters you can fit a lot more information on screen and have access to more stuff as well.

Both girl and guy have some morphs, but you may opt to manually size and position the bits how you need. Just be sure to save a few presets.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • ehigginsehiggins Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the parameters tip - seems like a better place to look. I do see Actor->Proportions for Male but not female. It's all good - just making sure I didn't miss anything when installing.

Thanks again for your help.