edited December 1969

Kylumi your work is outstanding, thanks for sharing

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Great work.

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited June 2012

Jaderail said:
    You say you could not teach, Dude if you don't have skills I want to learn nobody does. Look at those renders!

Thank you Jade my friend, most of the stuff I do happens by chance. I spend so little time learning the key points of Daz, so I usually end up just doing my own thing.

Vaskania said:
    2nd, 4th, and last.. <3<br /> That 4th one could be a promo render. Is that one of Rawart's Ice Dragon skins?

Hello Vaskania, Thank you very much for your kind comment. The Dragon skin you mention is one of Swidhelm's. I actually purchased them all a while back.

GumpOtaku said:
    Salut.
    Just popping in to say nice pics
    ~GO

Thank you very kindly GumpOtaku.

Very nice!

Thank you my friend.

Absolutely like the dragon flyby with the girl holding the axe.

Thank you FB, I am glad you like it. Vue is always a bit “hit & miss” for me when importing Daz stuff.

Ok, that last one with the girl and the dragon kicks the crap out of anything I may or may not have done involving sheep.

LOL, thanks Mick, I must remember to include some Killer Sheep in an image at some point….!!!

Post edited by kylumi on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Nicely DONE!

Thank you Jade, I love the super suit……….but, the surface tab throws up a scary amount of options.

Michael_G said:
    Yes very nice, for some reason the super suit has me beat :(

Thank you Mike, what kind of problems are you getting. I know the loading takes a little longer but, I cannot say I have run into any issues yet…..early days!!

Khory said:
    The reflection on his uniform is just perfect!

Thank you Khory, but I cheated they are my own reflections.

Yeah, very nice reflection there. Cool.

Thank you my friend, I just copied my BG and layered it over the suit then selected the “screen layer” option in CS5.

Kylumi your work is outstanding, thanks for sharing

LOL, your too kind my friend, thank you for your great comment.

Great work.

Thank you Frank, I have been wondering are you part of that collaborations’ team, linked to your sig?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

kylumi said:

Frank0314 said:
    Great work.

Thank you Frank, I have been wondering are you part of that collaborations’ team, linked to your sig?

Yeah he is, and he is the one does most of the modelling of all the great sets that Art Collab make.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    kylumi said:

Frank0314 said:
    Great work.

Yeah he is, and he is the one does most of the modelling of all the great sets that Art Collab make.

Then tell him to make me some bloody helmets, decent ones like in Skyrim......not the junk you see elsewhere!! hehehehe!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Well thank you. I have been thinking of doing some helmets for an upcoming scifi pack. I have to see if I can fit it in.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Well thank you. I have been thinking of doing some helmets for an upcoming scifi pack. I have to see if I can fit it in.

Seriously Frank I will pay top dollar for some decent Helms. In fact I have been asking modellers to include them in their next projects.
    They would need to be detailed enough for "head shot" images. I am not so interested in the sci-fi stuff but, medieval Viking style would be very nice. The image is of the Dragonborne Helm from Skyrim. :coolsmile:

So, something like would be absolutely fantastic.........;-)

dragonborn_skyrim_helmet_2.jpg
    600 x 394 - 79K
    edited December 1969

This came out quite nicely......its Genesis/Supersuit and a couple of plane primitives, the back one is my own texture created with ABRs and the flooring is a Supersuit shader. I threw Loik in because I love this dude abd he seems capable of adding interest to any kind of image.

Title: Hanging Out

Don't worry folks Loik is just sleeping he just kinda grabs a hold of something and falls asleep.

Hero_small.jpg
    460 x 800 - 287K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    This came out quite nicely......its Genesis/Supersuit and a couple of plane primitives, the back one is my own texture created with ABRs and the flooring is a Supersuit shader. I threw Loik in because I love this dude abd he seems capable of adding interest to any kind of image.

Don't worry folks Loik is just sleeping he just kinda grabs a hold of something and falls asleep.

Cool, I reckon Loki must be related to cats, they do things like that.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    kylumi said:

Cool, I reckon Loki must be related to cats, they do things like that.

ROFL.......I think your right, cats do the most strange thinks especially if the don't know they are being watched.

By the way Cho, congrats on your 3 green badges. [ we don't need no stinkin' badgeeees...remember that movie?]

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

That is another great image kylumi. I really wish I had your skill and creativity.

edited December 1969

Khory said:
    That is another great image kylumi. I really wish I had your skill and creativity.

Hey Khory my friend, thank you very kindly.............but, like I have said before I don't have that much skill with Daz in fact I still don't know what half the stuff in the software is supposed to do :red:
    Most of the time if I hit enough buttons I manage to create something I like... :-)

edited December 1969

I duno if your saying you lack skill and turn out that sort of work makes me feel all that much better..-wink-

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Great new Render Kylumi. And have you seen Helmet-Z over at Rendo?

edited December 1969

Khory said:
    I duno if your saying you lack skill and turn out that sort of work makes me feel all that much better..-wink-

ROFL......sorry Khory. :-/ I didn't mean for you to feel bad. ;-)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Great new Render Kylumi. And have you seen Helmet-Z over at Rendo?

Hey thank you for that Jade......I am going to get me those.;-)

edited December 1969

Here you go, from my render 50 Water Props I saved all fifty as DS props and just use whatever shader I like on them.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Here you go, from my render 50 Water Props I saved all fifty as DS props and just use whatever shader I like on them.

Thanks for that link Jade, I am going to grab them today.......;-)

edited June 2012

I went crazy yesterday and purchased everything [Genesis] that I could lay my grubby little hands on....:lol:

Anyway this was one of them.

Title: Spotlight

Spotlight_Puppet.jpg
    555 x 800 - 138K
    Post edited by kylumi on
    edited December 1969

Really lovely image.

edited December 1969

Khory said:
    Really lovely image.

Thank you Khory......I don't usually do cutey stuff, but today was Fathers Day......so, I relented :lol:

edited June 2012

This is my replacement for that awful "Gun Girl" image........and, she has a title too!

Title: Undercover Cop: USA

Under_Cover_Cop_USA_by_kylumi.jpg
    686 x 800 - 257K
    Post edited by kylumi on
    edited December 1969

Good job on the bad ass!

edited December 1969

I think I'm going to like watching you use all the new stuff. Looking good so far!

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited June 2012

you like / love me renders? well man, your renders are much better than mine :) based on realism your renders are great, really great :)
    and the ideas are also great.

your black and white renders at the first? page are fantastic and the render titeld "spotlight" at this page I really love :)

Post edited by cosmo71 on
    edited December 1969

Khory said:
    Good job on the bad ass!

Thank you very much Khory..........but, I am just not happy with it....she should look as she is leaping high, instead it she looks out of perspective. I will revisit this one later. :-)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I think I'm going to like watching you use all the new stuff. Looking good so far!

I had a mad moment Jade, and spent around $300 here, there and everywhere......now I cannot be bothered to load em all :lol:

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    you like / love me renders? well man, your renders are much better than mine :) based on realism your renders are great, really great :)
    and the ideas are also great.

your black and white renders at the first? page are fantastic and the render titeld "spotlight" at this page I really love :)

Thank you my friend, I think your mood renders are brilliant, in fact the "chair and barbed wire" one is awesome. :coolsmile:

edited June 2012

And another...........I made the background by using an old sky photograph and creating a high resolution ABR [brush] from it.
    If anyone wants the brush just let me know.

Title: Orient

orient.jpg
    800 x 800 - 343K
    Post edited by kylumi on