Comments

• jiggamainjiggamain Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Justin+Dryden+Hiro 5 = Billy!!!!:-)

billy.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Wow, what a great character—and great renders too. What proportions of those morphs did you use? The hair works very well, too, but I don't think I recognise it. What is it?

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,194
    edited December 1969

Boom!

Cheyenne75.jpg
    1000 x 915 - 433K
  • Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Having finally found the "Tre" set (missing metadata) and acquiring this amazing skateboard model (by Stefan from Blendswap.com) I thought I would do a render of them. Hadn't got round to using Jack Tomalin's amazing Shelter yet either.

Clothing, hair and pose all from the Pro Bundle. The figure shape is based on Justin mixed with a child morph I made quite a while ago. Some postwork on the pants, as unfortunately there is some pretty bad stretching on this texture.

tre_board.jpg
    1060 x 1361 - 290K
  • edited December 1969

Here is my image of Julie in the streets of the mediterean :D

Rendered in Poser Pro 2012

Andro

julie.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 696K
  • BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

This is Adam. I used Justin's body at 100%, Justin's head at -22%, K4's Morphs++ Tracie face at 100%, Jackie for K4 texture by Mec4D, Sickleyield's straightleg jeans for Genesis,
    Zachair for Genesis, M5 elastic shirt for Genesis by Mec4D, and Bossy boots by Headcase, along with some tweaking to the face using various dials.

Youngteen_Adam4.jpg
    1356 x 612 - 635K
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,798
    edited December 1969

I'll post this little number here.

Say hello to the kids of the coming generations... ;)

Modern_Teens_2.jpg
    638 x 696 - 216K
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,196
    edited December 2012

I bought myself a few items as a Christmas present. The morph is one I made myself using the various free morphs available from RamWorks. OH and forgot to mention the texture is one of the recent Christmas gifts to myself...Danae's Lyon/Paris character set.

Teen_Fairy_1.jpg
    524 x 778 - 111K
    Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Here's my first render of Julie...

She is wearing a3's everafter dress. There is some postwork to fix the waistband and also just some colour adjustment.

julie_a3_everafter_dress_2pw2.jpg
    600 x 843 - 157K
  • sratliffsratliff Posts: 74
    edited December 1969

I decided to test to see if I could fill up every seat with these new teens, all with the same school uniform and hair, because I was testing to see how many I could do. It turned out that with Genesis and these teens my computer can handle more than I could find places for.

ClassroomE01.jpg
    464 x 600 - 51K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited December 1969

Good-oh. More complex lights and shadows might cut down on the allowable number of figures. But I am very glad to be able to get more than four figures into one scene (I think my absolute outside limit was 5 gen 4 figures at once). Sometimes, dependoing on everything else, I had to drop it to 3 or less.

• Arcane Von OblivionArcane Von Oblivion Posts: 149
    edited December 1969

sratliff said:
    I decided to test to see if I could fill up every seat with these new teens, all with the same school uniform and hair, because I was testing to see how many I could do. It turned out that with Genesis and these teens my computer can handle more than I could find places for.

Nice I did a similar test with 5 Genesis's but all had different clothes and shapes

• edited December 1969

was playing around with a DS-Zbrush tutorial .... got the now unavailable "Mikaela" as just a head morph ..... and so ...

Yt-meg1.jpg
    986 x 793 - 256K
  • SirustalcelionSirustalcelion Posts: 25
    edited December 2012

My first render with Julie... Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to say :/

Late_night.png
    2000 x 1125 - 2M
    Post edited by Sirustalcelion on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

was playing around with a DS-Zbrush tutorial .... got the now unavailable "Mikaela" as just a head morph ..... and so ...

...very pretty however, was this done with a 3D view filter as it looks somewhat blurry?
  • MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

A "Tree Spirit" using Julie as a base and Kelpie textures (with altered make-up) :)

Tree_Spirit.jpg
    1142 x 877 - 530K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

...that's really sweet.

I wish the Daz new year's coupons worked on PA content. Still going to get her though.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

BOGO plus the intro sale convinced me to go ahead and get the Young Teens. Here's my first render with them (from left to right: Julie, Justin, and a slightly bustier Andrea).

The Rival, or Wandering Eyes

teens1c.jpg
    800 x 600 - 419K
  • BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I thought I'd combine two new things. Julie is in the Faubourg, entranced by the cinema and hoping somebody will take her to see the new film.

I wanted an older style dress to match the set and this one (PW Lyon dress) was just right. The lighting (Stonemason daylight plus a golden glow from the cinema) didn't work quite how I wanted but I find lighting hard in anything other than Vue.

magiccine.jpg
    693 x 869 - 253K
  • BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Baglet said:
    I thought I'd combine two new things. Julie is in the Faubourg, entranced by the cinema and hoping somebody will take her to see the new film.

I wanted an older style dress to match the set and this one (PW Lyon dress) was just right. The lighting (Stonemason daylight plus a golden glow from the cinema) didn't work quite how I wanted but I find lighting hard in anything other than Vue.

I don't have much luck with lights myself even in DS, but te whole thing looks excelent to me. Much better than most of what I create.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,742
    edited December 1969

There's some really nice stuff in this thread... too bad the product broke over the Holidays, as a lot of folks probably haven't had time to sit down and really play with these characters yet amid all the seasonal chaos. To wit, here's a Julie I did the other day and forgot about until just now.

CHun_Julie_SM.jpg
    1440 x 1863 - 163K
  • timnaastimnaas Posts: 118
    edited December 1969

My teen girls! . (ty5Andrea, yt5 Debbie, and Satsuki custom teen)

Shopping_trip1.jpg
    1620 x 1013 - 919K
  • ThorneThorne Posts: 169
    edited December 1969

Hi all,

Just wanted to announce I have created a fix for the teeth issue for the Teens and it can be found here:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/13808/P90/#210665

I was away on vacation until just last evening and got this out as soon as I could. Anyway the fix is explained in the thread at the link above.

Great images everyone! :)

C.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,742
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the quick response, and even greater thanks for these incredible teens! (But on the positive side, it's nice to see so much interest suddenly being paid to dental work here as a result.)

And to keep this on subject, here's a cross I did of Julie and P3Designs magnificent Leila from over at Rendo.

PD_leila_Julie_merge.jpg
    960 x 1242 - 314K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited December 1969

Julie body, head; 100% Oskarsson's Preteen girl/17% Nata, RMLei for K4 skin, Hiro5 pose.

Girl+Tortoise72.jpg
    650 x 958 - 205K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018
    edited December 1969

That is so cute with the tortoise!

• edited December 1969

Some arguing siblings for the thread

argument_in_room.jpg
    2000 x 1101 - 797K
  • edited December 1969

another chomping down on a burger

in_restaurant_eating_burger.jpg