Stormsewer-main.jpg
700 x 910 - 439K

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Now available here at DAZ

Storm Sewer Runoff

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/storm-sewer-runoff

Interesting any plans to add additional texture sets?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,219
    edited December 1969

The models can pretty well accept any tiled texture, material or shader, and there are plenty of material zone. What kind of textures would you like to see?

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

The models can pretty well accept any tiled texture, material or shader, and there are plenty of material zone. What kind of textures would you like to see?

I don't do many contemporary renders and when I do they tend to have a fantasy aspect so I was thinking something that looked from a much older time period. If it takes shaders well it may be worth adding to my runtime. I've been wanting a sewer system for a long time mainly as I've played a lot of elderscrolls games. You find a lot in their sewers...

So I was thinking it may be interesting with medieval style textures or even bluestone cobbles like we see in the older parts of Melbourne to give it an older feel.

I don't suppose you could throw some tiled textures on it and post a couple of renders. They don't have to be what I'm looking for...just to show off it's capabilities?

thanks

Pen

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

I like it!
    The material zone info was good (haven't had time to play with it yet). I will probably use it both in "modern times" and in the Dirty Thirties, so I would need to retexture some of it then.

Great idea btw, will be fun to play with!

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Great, thanks ! :)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 2012

Great environment prop fer sure
    a couple of renders of a angry sewer dragon, and New York thought that having alligators were bad..lol

thanks FirstBastion

angry_sewer_dragon2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 124K
    angry_sewer_dragon.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 141K
    Post edited by Ivy on