Spandex pants

rf2016rf2016 Posts: 186
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Where can I find some spandex pants for Victoria 4? I've searched and can not find anything so far. Please aid ...

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Where can I find some spandex pants for Victoria 4? I've searched and can not find anything so far. Please aid ...

Probably because most of the time the easiest way would be to use a V4 bodysuit and applying a shader.

• randym77randym77 Posts: 272
    edited December 2012

Even easier - just apply the shader to V4's material zones.

The V4 morphs include a "spandex" morph for the hips. It smooths out her booty so it looks like spandex, not paint.

spandex1.jpg
    596 x 702 - 15K
    Post edited by randym77 on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

randym77 said:
    Even easier - just apply the shader to V4's material zones.

The V4 morphs include a "spandex" morph for the hips. It smooths out her booty so it looks like spandex, not paint.

Yes, but if you want to do things like add cut-outs. laces up the side or other 'fancy' stuff, it's hard to do if you've used her skin. Where a bodysuit and a transmap will get you whatever you want.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

V4 Bodysuit, can be turned into lots of different things.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/victoria-4-2-bodysuit

• rf2016rf2016 Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

Thank you!. I have it already.

• dlfurmandlfurman Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

What is needed is an AWESOME spandex Chest morph. The ones I have.....just don't quite make it.

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

dlfurman said:
    What is needed is an AWESOME spandex Chest morph. The ones I have.....just don't quite make it.

If you have time and inclination, you can do a lot with D-formers. I'm not that great with them myself, but if I fiddle long enough, I can usually get an approximation of what I want.