Bryce. Serene morning by the lake and Materials meadows and lakes. Order number 100399283

gunangagakgunangagak Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Once again I have taken a chance and downloaded two new landscape files but I still cannot open them.

Nothing seems to work!

On material meadows and trees

I opened the materials selection> selected a library and clicked on import.
From desktop I located content, then 'whiskeysierra' > select > open

On Serene morning by the lake

Opened material selection > selected a library > import > then located 'Estevez' in content > selected > which gave me Serene_morning_by_ the_ lake > opened it

In each case nothing has been imported!

Opening these files has become a total nightmare

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

OK. The Scene files you don't import anywhere, they are just scene files, so you open them. Boot up Bryce, negotiate to where you stored the files and click on open.

Make sure You tell Bryce you want top open br5 Scene file (Serene Morning) or what ever Version number the Meadows and trees scene is in. I would guess probably Bryce 5 (br5) as well.

The only thing you need to import are the materials included with the Meadows and Trees product, and those you import using the import dialogue on your material presets library, not the import from the main menu on the left hand side of your screen.

If you have any other questions, do come and ask them in the Bryce forum, as most Brycers do tend to stay there and not wander.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Brycers do tend to stay there and not wander.
    Like Hobbits, only without the furry feet.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

How do you know brycers don't have furry feet, you been peeking ?

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,559
    edited December 1969

It is possible if they are made for older version of bryce, they will need to be associated with a program first. As usual, if you don't like it, or if it doesn't work for you, you can always put in a support ticket and return it.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    How do you know brycers don't have furry feet, you been peeking ?

That's not all he's been peeking at.