The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

gazooon tites :) feelz better soon. not Daz soon, but real soon tee hee.

there's a few in-jokes around here, ain't there? lol

"the cube"

i guess the pony isn't a joke now that there are ponies.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

gazooon tites :) feelz better soon. not Daz soon, but real soon tee hee.

there's a few in-jokes around here, ain't there? lol

"the cube"

i guess the pony isn't a joke now that there are ponies.

Hee hee thanks! :cheese:

Well, it's more time for squirrel abuse if nothing else! :ahhh:

Ponies? But not an UNFLATABLE pony!!! :bug: :bug:

edited December 1969

Westvleteren XII -it's beer!

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Hot again. Hot hot hot :)

edited December 1969

Still home, sick with a cold.

Achoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I think I'll wait until next year for a new compy, this i5 is fast enough for now.. spend the money on music gear and writing software!!

I'm getting tired of hot soup.. sigh.

Bless you :)

edited December 1969

dreaming of hot garlic bread with goobs of melted mozz. hungree
    glass of merlot. caesar salahdd with the croutons. yummayummayumma

squirrels are looking at my dream food with their crafty lil eyes. hearz the whistle of high noon drifter

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,006
    edited December 1969

I think I'll wait until next year for a new compy, this i5 is fast enough for now.. spend the money on music gear and writing software!!

(sprays and wipes screen with antiseptic) I had a stomach virus, followed immediately by a 10 day cold (longest cold I ever had, but was not severe enough to be the flu), and a week later I got a flu shot (crosses fingers) so now so far so good. Just the normal sinus headaches, bursitis, arthritis from the cold weather.
    Get well soon! (sends virtual gazpacho - I know it's soup, but at least it's not hot :) )
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,006
    edited December 1969

dreaming of hot garlic bread with goobs of melted mozz. hungree
    glass of merlot. caesar salahdd with the croutons. yummayummayumma

squirrels are looking at my dream food with their crafty lil eyes. hearz the whistle of high noon drifter

Guilty food-related confession:
    My cousin gave me a small homemade cheese-ball Sunday. I ate all of it last night with a spoon even though I had no crackers or even bread in the house. (hangs head) :down:
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Speaking of food, has anyone else noticed how you can never seem to eat just one Jaffa Cake? I'm beginning to think they lace those things with narcotics so you keep buying them. We had 12 packets at the start of the week and now we're down to our last two!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Bless you :)

Thankssssssss!

You stay cool! :coolsmile:

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Speaking of food, has anyone else noticed how you can never seem to eat just one Jaffa Cake? I'm beginning to think they lace those things with narcotics so you keep buying them. We had 12 packets at the start of the week and now we're down to our last two!

Must be the squirrels! ;-)
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

(sprays and wipes screen with antiseptic) I had a stomach virus, followed immediately by a 10 day cold (longest cold I ever had, but was not severe enough to be the flu), and a week later I got a flu shot (crosses fingers) so now so far so good. Just the normal sinus headaches, bursitis, arthritis from the cold weather.
    Get well soon! (sends virtual gazpacho - I know it's soup, but at least it's not hot :) )

Thanks - I love gazpacho! :cheese:

Hope you stay healthy now!!! :)

edited December 1969

Complaint: it's a beautiful day outside and I don't feel like going out. :down: blecchhhh...

Also, the Rendo one-day sale got me again! Argh! :ahhh:

Nap timeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

Must be the squirrels! ;-)I knew those red-tailed rodents were up to no good. They just haven't been acting the same since Chip & Dale visited their tree...
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,683
    edited December 1969

is my membership going to expire soon?

edited December 1969

Complaint: it's a beautiful day outside and I don't feel like going out. :down: blecchhhh...

Nap timeeeeeeeeeeee!

Too hot to go outside here, the North wind is like heat from a fan forced oven :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,683
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Nap timeeeeeeeeeeee!

Too hot to go outside here, the North wind is like heat from a fan forced oven :)
    thanks for clicking my eggs

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Nap timeeeeeeeeeeee!

thanks for clicking my eggs

Welcome :) Phew hot. Only one more sleep until the long hot summer break :)

edited December 2012

Calcifer - fire demon stays in the hearth

calcifer.png
    300 x 168 - 101K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Behold! The terrifying and deadly...

TENTASQUIRREL!!! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

TentaSquirrel_02.jpg
    377 x 384 - 22K
    edited December 1969

Oh yay excellent and ferocious and scary and good render all at once :)

edited December 1969

Lettuce sandwich for lunch, crisp and tasty. Phew aircon not really coping today !

edited December 1969

Calcifer - fire demon stays in the hearth

Knew something was behind the hot north wind today :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Oh yay excellent and ferocious and scary and good render all at once :)

Awww, thanks! :red: :red:

It's a real WIP, learning Poser and trying to do something "meaningful". :bug:

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I think I'll sleep with a baseball bat tonight--just in case that monster escapes and wanders up to my house.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    I think I'll sleep with a baseball bat tonight--just in case that monster escapes and wanders up to my house.

Throw nuts and run! :ahhh:

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Out of nuts. The squirrel in my backyard already ate them.

edited December 1969

whoa cool change coming through, I get to jump puddles on the walk home yay1 :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 2012

Your membership is still active, the email was the error.

...OK this has just become even more strange.

Went to my account page, clicked on "Subscriptions", and again there is the "Next Payment" date of 11/10/13

So investigating further, I find an order dated 10/20/11 which most likely was for the 2011 - 2012 membership year (the payment clearing on 10/24).

However it gets even weirder for under the Subscription Start header it indicates the date: 05/29/12.(?)

...but the order was placed in late October 2010 and according to my profile during the past year, that renewal was to last until 11/12/12.

So next I check my statements for May /June of 2012 and the only payment to Daz was for an order made the day before the new site went live.

The next transaction with Daz wasn't until the first week of August

So now I am really confused by the "start" and "next payment due" dates which are some seventeen months and eleven days apart and why I see no transaction record from my bank for that week.

...and as to how I ended up in Alabama? (according to my billing address on the order). The street name, address, and zip code are correct...

...and yes, there is a "Portland" there...well sort of.

Basically it is a T junction of Dallas County Road #225 and an unnamed dead end road along the Alabama river by the "Portland Public Use Area" (a state or county park I presume) about 20 or so miles south of Selma.

I went back to my account page to verify I hadn't entered any incorrect information to find both my billing and shipping addresses are most definitely listed as being in the Oregon "Portland".

So, considering the "start date" of my membership was about a week and a half after the new site went live, I think I may have stumbled upon another one of those "Magento" glitches which still leaves me in the dark as to my real membership status.

If it's like that Community Chest card in Monopoly, "Bank Error (Daz Site Glitch) in Your Favour" I guess I should shut up and count my blessings.

...or in a week, will I find myself turning up the "Pay Hospital (Platinum Club) Fees of 100$ Chance card?

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...sweet.
This discussion has been closed.