Stylised anime heads for genesis

SonofbelmontSonofbelmont Posts: 147
edited November 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi
although I like the Hiro, Hitomi and Aiko shapes already available for Genesis I'd really like to get a more stylised head shape for some of my anime characters, so my question is this :
How well does Gen X handle the Aiko 3 stylised head morph and can it transfer something like this Belbel morph? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/belbel

I tried manually transferring the aiko 3 stylised head morph using the transfer utility and experienced problems with the eyes and nose, and although I've heard good things about Gen X I'd like to know whether it will handle the shapes I want without similar issues arising.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

Post edited by Sonofbelmont on

Comments

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

I may be mistaken, but I think Belbel might have been an alternate CR2, not a morph. But the Kioki and Hitoro morphs translate with GenX pretty well, and you can get quite a lot of variety with them.

• SonofbelmontSonofbelmont Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

may be mistaken, but I think Belbel might have been an alternate CR2, not a morph

I just assumed it was a morph because the additional information said it was compatible with A3
    on closer inspectation it even says it's a different mesh in the description, In future I'll have to remember to read all of the text in product descriptions .:red:

Thanks for pointing out the Kioki and Hitoro morphs I never noticed them before and they do look quite good, I guess if Gen X can handle those pretty well than it should have no trouble with the aiko 3 stylised morph either.
    Thanks