Skin Textures Missing?

JennKJennK Posts: 834
edited December 1969 in New Users

I am not sure if this has been answered elsewhere but I could not find my specific problem or anything close to the issue I am having.

I am trying to load Benjamin for M5 I can find the head and body injections but the skin texture is missing the same thing is happening for M5 and V5 do these not come with skin textures?

I am using DS 4 Pro Version 4.0.3.47 on a Windows XP 32 bit machine. I have not had the courage to go to 4.5 yet for different reasons. Will these new Gen items only work in 4.5 or am I missing something?

I downloaded the Legacy files only at first and when the textures were missing I tried downloading and installing the DSON files and it installed the body and head injections twice. Also the eyes colors are missing from Benjamin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Admittedly I am on DS4.5, but the textures (two sets, one DS 'basic' and one HSS) live in a directory just under that where the morphs reside:

C:\Users\Simon\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\People\Genesis\Characters\Benjamin <--- morphs</p>

C:\Users\Simon\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\People\Genesis\Characters\Benjamin\Mats DS <--- one set of MATs<br /> C:\Users\Simon\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\People\Genesis\Characters\Benjamin\Mats HSS <-- other set</p>

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Thanks Simon JM.. Took some manual file path tweeking to get it where it needed to be. Thanks again.. :-)