Male / Female Gens

2»

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited March 2013

For hair I suggest folks consider using one of the hair solutions out there nowadays.(LAMH and GE) That way you have have "3D" hair that is unique to your character and not a flat mat that everyone has seen 100 times already.

That way you can make your own treasure trails and heighten the realism :)

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

For hair I suggest folks consider using one of the hair solutions out there nowadays.(LAMH and GE) That way you have have "3D" hair that is unique to your character and not a flat mat that everyone has seen 100 times already.

That way you can make your own treasure trails and heighten the realism :)

There is also this freebie Fibermesh pubic hair figure for Genesis/V5 (registration required)
  • swee286swee286 Posts: 58

Is it possible to create gens male and female and then morph them to the bodies?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

I'm not sure what you're asking -- are you talking about geografting them to the body, like the DAZ 3D ones, or morphing the body itself?

• sammander said:

Ok thanks, I got it working. It would have been nice to have some variety, as Michael has shaved and unshaved. Do you know anything about missing textures for Victoria? Either way I got things working enough for now. Thanks. I hope eventually they update so Victoria gets some textures packed in for the genatalia beyond just nothing.

Cheers.

• sammander said:

I can't find the male and female anatomy parts, even doing it this way