File downloads are mis-labeled (PC/Mac Mixup)

KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
edited November 2012 in The Commons

Several of the downloads (Dragon Rage Textures and Night Out Textures) are incorrectly labeled in their download titles. I've already downloaded 2 mac files by mistake. Be sure to check the file extension (zip vs. exe) before you automatically click "save."

oops.jpg
876 x 340 - 136K
Post edited by Karibou on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

Thanks for letting folks know but have you reported this to Daz3D via the Support link so it gets fixed?

Post edited by Szark on
  • KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

Thus far, I've been lazy and have not. But, yes, I will. I'm still annoyed with myself for picking up the Hiro bundle... I vowed not to shop here until the website was no longer broken. But Hiro was too tempting. I'm weak and addicted. *sigh*

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

You've shamed me into it. Ticked submitted.

edited December 1969

LOL I was weak but I am better now. :)

Thanks for doing that. :)

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

I saw that error too, but I didn't report it yet because it was late and I was tired and ready to get out of my wheelchair for the night.

edited December 1969

Szark said:

I saw that error too, but I didn't report it yet because it was late and I was tired and ready to get out of my wheelchair for the night.You did right. ;)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 1969

Reported in mantis https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=48327 (before this thread came alive)