DAZ STUDIO HAS ENCOUNTERED A FATAL ERROR

Hi! my name is Esther, i just got a New computer and just installed Daz Studio but it keeps kicking me out.

''DAZ STUDIO HAS ENCOUNTERED A FATAL ERROR'' this is the message i been getting please HELP ME! 

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133

Welcome to the forums, Esther. We will try to help you. The more information you can give us, the more likely someone here will recognize the problem and solution.

What operating system is your new computer running, Esther? 

Did you install the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Daz Studio? Does the version you installed match the version of your operating system (32 bit or 64 bit)?

Did you install Daz Studio with the Daz Install Manager (DIM)?

Did you also install the PostgreSQL CMS?

Did you install any other content or plugins?

What version of Daz Studio did you install? If the program will open at all, go to the Help menu and select About Daz Studio. In the upper left corner of the splash screen, you will see the Daz Studio version. It may be something like 4.9.2.70.

What are you doing in Daz Studio when the fatal error occurs (just opening the program, loading characters, rendering, etc.)?

Does the log file have any error messages? Go to the Help menu and select Troubleshooting>View Log File... Scroll to the end of the log file. What do the last few lines say?

Does the program crash and close when this error occurs?

• I have Windows 10

• barbult said:
    I'm rining Windows 10 
    barbult said:

Il installed  Daz Studio 64 Bit 

Also installed  PostgretSQL  

Log file is giving me this: 

2016-28-15 20:28:41.346 WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
    2016-30-15 20:30:21.856 WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
    2016-32-15 20:32:27.950 WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

I'm still getting the same massage and i did the Trobubleshooting, but still not working ugh! so frustrated :( 

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

It's best if you submit the error with a log file to cusomer support.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Have you tried shutting your computer down and restarting it?  Silly I know but sometimes it does the trick. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133

I believe the message:

2016-28-15 20:28:41.346 WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

does not indicate any problem and is not related to your issue. I get these in my log file, and everything runs normally. errno=0 generally indicates no error.

Have you submitted a help request to customer service yet? If not, you should, as BeeMKay suggested. Be sure to attach your whole log file and specify the operating system and Daz Studio version you are using (4.9.2.70??).

I asked several questions in my first response above that you did not answer yet. Those answers may also help figure out the problem.

• I have the same problem whitch is this massage when i run the program " DAZ STUDIO HAS ENCOUNTERED A FATAL ERROR " .

any one can help me ? 

zip
    zip
    DAZStudio_error_report_190609-170935.zip
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

We will need more information

• This appears to be an issue withe the Intel GPU driver:

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\k127153.inf_amd64_3f3936d8dec668b8\igdrclneo64.dll

Do you have an Intel GPU? I can see you have one from nVidia.

• I know I do have an Intel GPU, and I have been getting a similar "fatal error" message.  Could my Intel GPU drivers need to be updated?

• JonSea31 said:

I know I do have an Intel GPU, and I have been getting a similar "fatal error" message.  Could my Intel GPU drivers need to be updated?

Yes, if there are updates available.

• I just have the same problem starting today (09-29-2020). Only Daz will not open at all.

This the message I get.

I did submit a ticket.

DAZ FATAL ERROR1.JPG
    756 x 283 - 42K
    DAZ FATAL ERROR2.JPG
    811 x 770 - 125K
  • Do you haev an Intel GPU? If so have you checked for updated drivers? Do you also have a stand-alone nVidia or AMD GPU? If so have you made sure that DS is using that, not the Intel, via the Control panel for the GPU - right-click on the desktop?

• I am having the same error on Windows 10

zip
    zip
    InstallManager_error_report_210201-033328.zip
  • I have the same problem.

• Do you haev an Intel GPU? If so have you checked for updated drivers? Do you also have a stand-alone nVidia or AMD GPU? If so have you made sure that DS is using that, not the Intel, via the Control panel for the GPU - right-click on the desktop?

I have the same problem.. mine is windows 10, i7 11th gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700k @3.60GHz 3.60GHz 16Gb Ram has the NVidia operating system, how do I switch to Intel ??