Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited November 2012

Maybe it is Aiden? I think you should PM Mec4D, tho, and ask for sure. (That's her Unshaven hair thingie.)

By the way, it totally rocks.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

It is Aiden. From this Promo shot, the hair appears to be a part of the skin.

aiden-for-m5-1.jpg
    500 x 650 - 71K
    edited December 1969

The hair in Unshaven is put on Aiden's "shaved" option, tho.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    The hair in Unshaven is put on Aiden's "shaved" option, tho.

But since the head and torso textures are separate...
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Random question... What skin set is this??

Is that M5? I want him! oh for my renders as he looks like he can be a sexy man and I cannot have enough sexy men in my runtime

edited December 1969

Yeah that's M5 skin.

edited December 1969

My roommate thought the promo render was a real photograph. I know that is actually a DS4 or DS4.5 render as it must be Genesis and it was done in DS.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Wow, he's cool! Where's this guy been? I havent seen him!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Maybe it is Aiden? I think you should PM Mec4D, tho, and ask for sure. (That's her Unshaven hair thingie.)

By the way, it totally rocks.

Thanks Skiriki and Tjohn!! you the best! :cheese:

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    tjohn said:

Seems like he dropped out for a while and then came back. Dunno why.
    And while I'm thinking about it, what's up with "limited time" products?
    I had the Royal Guardsman for Michael 5 in my wishlist, and now it says "Out of Stock". How can a purely digital product be out of stock? Why lose sales by removing such a new product from the Shop?
    And what about Naomi?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:

Seems like he dropped out for a while and then came back. Dunno why.
    I had the Royal Guardsman for Michael 5 in my wishlist, and now it says "Out of Stock". How can a purely digital product be out of stock? Why lose sales by removing such a new product from the Shop?
    And what about Naomi?

I hear ya... There is NO POINT to have digital products offered for limited times! It's stupid, it's not like they cant fit it on the shelf! (Oh damn, Tjohn, we in the wrong thread, this isnt the complaint one LOL)

edited November 2012

True, but "limited time" products are stupid.
    :lol:

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Yup. And I'm a random daz shopper. I generally buy things when I need them. With the exception of new stuff on special and packs with individual morphs for genesis, I usually buy them straight away... Like Thornes body resource kits and evolution stuff. (Full body and head morphs are great, But it's the ones that have 100s of sliders that are INDIVIDUAL morphs that gets me excited, those are a must have for me!)

edited November 2012

Just got the M5 Elite texture too! I figure it's time I get into M5 texturing, since there is some awesome effects like the trans/SubSurface affects like the ears and skin. I've been working solely with M4 and V4 textures and havent been able to use the cool new Gen 5 effects and shaders.

I do of course use the eyes/eyelashes and tear of gen 5... They are so much better than the gen 4 ones!

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

I buy products when I can afford them and I find them cool at the moment or they are at a great price. Other times I "buy" free items just in case I want them at a later time when they are no longer free. My tastes sometimes change.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

tjohn said:

And what about Naomi?

However stupid "Limited time offers" may seem they are not new. DAZ 3D has done this before. They are usually items which are mostly directed at PC members, and the idea is that you have to watch and grab when they appear, because they may disappear again pretty quickly.

They do tend to appear again, but rarely with any fanfare, so you just need to keep checking

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Are we talking about the Hiro 5 Pro bundle? When is it going away?

edited December 1969

Not sure when he'll vanish, but the price is rising.

edited December 1969

Mods, is it okay to say the P word in these forums? I mean that extra part for the male Genesis?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Not sure when he'll vanish, but the price is rising.

Okay I want to get him Monday. I want the clothes and the hair and the Hiro 5 shape. Hopefully he will be great for Hitomi's brother or boyfriend. (also same for A3 and A4 shapes for Genesis!) I can mix him with H3 and H4 and other morphs to make more people.

edited December 1969

Now Hiro has arrived he will not disappear.

What you have with Hiro 5 is this, as stated in the newsletter

Hiro_from_newsletter.jpg
    244 x 63 - 34K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

I'm not sure about that, they may remove the product entirely for a bit.

And MBW, you may write penis if you wish.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

I'm not sure about that, they may remove the product entirely for a bit.

And MBW, you may write penis if you wish.

I know I cannot render a penis to post here. I just registered at Renderotica so I can show my erotic renders and hopefully sell my erotic novels.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

I'm not sure about that, they may remove the product entirely for a bit..

lolcat_feel_stupid.jpg
    500 x 375 - 33K
    edited November 2012

chohole said:
    chohole said:

I'm not sure about that, they may remove the product entirely for a bit..

LMAO!!

And LMAO to MBW and Richard haha! That was entertaining!

While on such an odd topic... Why doesn't Hiro have his toast in his pro bundle? Didnt he have one in gen 4?

M5, V5 and S5 pro bundles have their bits.

edited November 2012

Okay... Now I feel awkward... everyone went quiet...lol! I will not ask those kind of stupid questions from now on LMAO!

awkward_cat.jpg
    400 x 356 - 29K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Okay... Now I feel awkward... everyone went quiet...lol! I will not ask those kind of stupid questions from now on LMAO!

Um, everyone is not on the computer all the time. People have to sleep, go to the bathroom and work. Well they can eat at the computer while looking at the Daz forum, but they have to be careful. otherwise their keyboard will get full of crumbs and stickiness.

For my case, I just found out that I had some roll over minutes about to expire, so I called both of my grandmothers and my mum. I need to use up my minutes and those roll over minutes that are about to expire.

No H3 or H4 have Genitals at Daz. There might be some for those figures but sold at the other sites that we are not allowed to link to. (we can say their names but I only know one of the sites name. There is a site that is dedicated to men and all their glory, but I forgot that site's name. and there might be other sites for that kind of thing)

I do not mind renders or pictures for making textures for 3d male figure (and female too) that are nude. I have been a member of 3d.sk and I am hoping to become a member again in 2013.

My issue is that if I use the actual word Penis or Vagina people would be offended. I am also trying to be able to write swear words for stories for characters who do not have a clean mouth. I find it a little annoying to write:

Jack looked at me and said, "What the" and ended with a swear word.

It would look better for me to write
    Jack looked at me and said, "What the Fuck?" I will try not to use that word again. I will try to make it a one time thing.
    edited December 1969

I generally do not swear in these forums, but It was needed for the example. I will do my best not to use that language again on these forums, that is until the flags come back.

edited December 1969

I think this thread is being derailed

thread_derailed.jpg
    400 x 300 - 77K
    edited December 1969

Oh! My mistake, Hiro 4 Realistic came with gens textures, that's why I thought he had his bits. lol

MBW - You can use swear words in novels, but I would personally advise you to keep it to a minimum. Only use them when there is a "Valid" reason for using it. People generally disapprove of foul language in films and books alike, especially if it's excessively used.

This discussion has been closed.