Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

I want a sausage biscuit but I also want that new chicken sandwich more.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,569
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Whee, look at Ianz' little green squares. Three of 'em. Way to go!

...makes me want to do a parody of the song "Little Green Bag" called Little Green Squares"
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

I want a sausage biscuit but I also want that new chicken sandwich more.

just in the process of cooking a sausage biryani for our tea, with some reduced priced sausages i picked up earlier.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    AtticAnne said:

...makes me want to do a parody of the song "Little Green Bag" called Little Green Squares"

dont think i know that one.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

http://youtu.be/H9T8Z2JOs-I now i've heard it, i wondered what it was called :)

edited December 1969

I want a blue box which comes with a man with a cool bow tie.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    AtticAnne said:

Found it. :)
    little_green_bag3.jpg
    576 x 622 - 36K
    edited December 1969

Is he by any chance a Doctor? :)
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1242432
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    AtticAnne said:

just the place for my little green boxes :)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    AtticAnne said:

just the place for my little green boxes :)

We would really have to do some posting to fill that green bag with green boxes. I wonder what the limit is on green boxes. As far as we know, it may only be four.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    We had a little chocolate brown tea cup chihuahua as a guest yesterday. She was so cute I wanted to put her in my pocket and keep her. Would have worked very well. My cats all looked at it and Laughed, "That's not a DOG!!"

When I brought my son's teacup home to babysit, first thing I did was put her in front of the food bowl in the kitchen. I straightened up, and all of our cats were sitting in a row, licking their lips. Guess they thought she was a big rat I brought them for dessert.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Spyro Randomness... Assassin's Creed 3 ROCKS! Connor is awesome and I love his fighting style! I liked Altair's style over Ezio, but man, Connor tops it for me :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,808
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    AtticAnne said:

as used by the recyler Dogs
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Is he by any chance a Doctor? :)
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1242432
    yes of course to the eleventh
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro Randomness... Assassin's Creed 3 ROCKS! Connor is awesome and I love his fighting style! I liked Altair's style over Ezio, but man, Connor tops it for me :)

John Connor??

Fighting terminators during the revolutionary war...

edited December 1969

Lmao. No I think Connor would kick johns ass haha! It was really cool to explore America during that time period. I actually realy liked being a native aswell ! And tracking and hunting was great fun.

On another random topic. Fireflies, where are they found or are they extinct? I have never seen them in Australia. Bioluminescent things are cool!

edited December 1969

Today is Saturday. I want to go home but I can't.

edited December 1969

Came across this, and though it really belonged in the stupid thread

socks.jpg
    450 x 421 - 29K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Came across this, and though it really belonged in the stupid thread

I want those.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Lmao. No I think Connor would kick johns ass haha! It was really cool to explore America during that time period. I actually realy liked being a native aswell ! And tracking and hunting was great fun.

On another random topic. Fireflies, where are they found or are they extinct? I have never seen them in Australia. Bioluminescent things are cool!

I see Fireflies every summer in the Midwest USA. We call them Lightning Bugs.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Fireflies are alive and well here at my house. When my oldest grandsons would visit they would confiscate every one of my glass jars to keep their fireflies in. When they left, I would turn the fireflies loose, but had to get new lids.

edited December 1969

That's cool ! I wish we had them here :) you see them in games and on movies. But in at least the east of Australia north and south , I have not seen them. Perhaps out climate isn't suitable to them :(

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Spyro said:

Ditto that here in Tennessee.
    On the other hand we don't have 'roos. ;-) We do have Opossums, but yours are cuter. :lol:
    http://www.gondwananet.com/australian-animals-marsupials-possums.html

possums.jpg
    1024 x 345 - 188K
    edited December 1969

And the Oz possum hair can be spun into yarn and knits up beautifully.

edited December 1969

I was going to google something but when I got to my kindle to do it I forgot what I wanted to look up.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Ledhead said:
    Spyro said:

Ditto that here in Tennessee.
    On the other hand we don't have 'roos. ;-) We do have Opossums, but yours are cuter. :lol:
    http://www.gondwananet.com/australian-animals-marsupials-possums.html

The only opossums I ever see are on the side of the road, flat, which covers our dinner for the evening, street walker possy.

edited December 1969

Anyone want a granola bar or an oatmeal bar?

edited December 1969

compliment

Complement.jpg
    460 x 545 - 34K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,569
    edited December 1969

...heehee.

This discussion has been closed.