Where is the Super Suit?

Comments

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 754
    edited December 1969

Dang, I have so many of the items in the Pro Suite. Will have to think about this one.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124
    edited December 1969

What is the official price of the Super Suit Pro bundle if you are a PC member?? my cart says more than the newsletter did.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,031
    edited December 1969

argel1200 said:
    Dang, I have so many of the items in the Pro Suite. Will have to think about this one.

No-brainer for me - I have EVERYTHING that's not new. :gulp:

Also, it looks like the various issues have cleared up -- with an across-the-board price increase from what the original prices were.

I deleted the 8 (!) copies of the pro bundle with no problem from my cart and added the pose sets; now I just need to decide if I want to pull the trigger. :-)

• edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    I just received the Supersuit announcement for PC Members via email. Appears to be a 10% discount for anyone + 30% PC discount = 40% off for PC Members.

Just got that email with the $119.97 price for the pro suite bundle, this being reduced from $199.95 and including PC discount.

But on taking the link the price is $125.97.on the item page and stays at that level when I add to cart.

Any ideas?

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

It's doing the percentages separately, though DAZ had said in their lead up to the new store being opened that percentages would henceforth stack (10% + 30% = 40% total off). I think they are probably surprised since they were anticipating the percentages working in this new way and published that price, while obviously right now the prices seem to be working the old way (item price - 30% and then that price -10% = 37% off).

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Yeah glad its here, but I kinda miss the old site, we would have been hit with promos for days before its release, this just quietly slid into the store. Anybody started a render thread anywhere yet?

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,977
    edited December 1969

I really love this suit!!!

01.jpg
    500 x 650 - 224K
  • AmeesaAmeesa Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

argel1200 said:

Get the Pro bundle instead of the Pro Suite. It's about 63.00 cheaper for me on the PC price, and nothing most of us already have. With the savings, I might buy the other new Super Suit items and still save money.
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Ameesa said:
    argel1200 said:

Get the Pro bundle instead of the Pro Suite. It's about 63.00 cheaper for me on the PC price, and nothing most of us already have. With the savings, I might buy the other new Super Suit items and still save money.
    That's what I'm doing. The only real things I want extra between the pro and suite are the mask and mardi gras stuff. I'm going Pro + Mask + Mardi Gras. Still about ~$50+ cheaper than going with the suite.
  • AmeesaAmeesa Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Ameesa said:
    argel1200 said:

That's what I'm doing. The only real things I want extra between the pro and suite are the mask and mardi gras stuff. I'm going Pro + Mask + Mardi Gras. Still about ~$50+ cheaper than going with the suite.
    Sounds like we're thinking alike. Those are about the only other items I want for now also. The rest might come later over time.
  • edited May 2012

Tossed the super suit on an old scene for a quick run through Reality. Editing all of those mat zones was a royal P.I.T.A. Only ran it for 5 minutes, but it looks pretty good.

Iteri_SS.png
    600 x 848 - 710K
    Post edited by shadowstar_wd_c3900d4b29 on
  • IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

I've been dying to post this one. It's not just for super stuff!

leggings.jpg
    517 x 792 - 212K
  • StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited May 2012

pretty cool looking renders muscleman, tollaris, and ikyoto

Post edited by Storypilot on
    edited May 2012

Here are a few of mine

suitribr1rs.jpg
    599 x 600 - 73K
    cyborg2rs.jpg
    569 x 600 - 48K
    amycasperrs.jpg
    424 x 600 - 36K
    alien1ars.jpg
    387 x 600 - 34K
    Post edited by Heatherleea on
  • Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

Here are the 5 Prices I have seen for the Pro Bundle. $49.98 $62.97 $89.96 $99.95 on the website and $59.97in the email. All I know is that I would rather have it at the lowest price shown. To top it off, the website kept calling me Marcus Tillman for a while earlier. The store shouldn't even be open nor should they have released the Supersuit with the website broken. Why would you want to play register roulette?

• CynrothCynroth Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

Mr Bowen said:
    Here are the 5 Prices I have seen for the Pro Bundle. $49.98 $62.97 $89.96 $99.95 on the website and $59.97in the email. All I know is that I would rather have it at the lowest price shown. To top it off, the website kept calling me Marcus Tillman for a while earlier. The store shouldn't even be open nor should they have released the Supersuit with the website broken. Why would you want to play register roulette?

I wouldn't want to play register roulette at all, and I'm away from home atm, so it is going to have to wait a few days...

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited May 2012

It really is an incredible item.

Edited to remove over-sized images

scaled-1sm.jpg
    566 x 800 - 109K
    Pink-Trooper-1sm.jpg
    566 x 800 - 64K
    Nightwatch-1sm.jpg
    800 x 565 - 97K
    Post edited by scorpio on
  • yannich_ff4dab420dyannich_ff4dab420d Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Here's a snapshot of what I'm seeing.

-- Morgan

[edit: That's one POWERFUL super-suit! It won't allow me to delete it from my cart anymore.]

Glad you took screenshots, I thought I was touch by alzheimer ....

• PsychaDurmontPsychaDurmont Posts: 33
    edited May 2012

Mr Bowen said:

Im waiting to hear what the actual price is before purchasing. I really want the suit bundle but I will not play phone tag with DAZ trying to get the money amounts straightened out.
    Id just rather wait.

And it is killing me cause it looks so cool that I do want to play.

Also it called me J.Rodgers until I logged out and then logged back in with my own name. These site errors have got to have DAZ's Programmers pulling their hair out.

Snapz_Pro_XScreenSnapz075.jpg
    695 x 289 - 23K
    Snapz_Pro_XScreenSnapz075.jpg
    695 x 289 - 23K
    Snapz_Pro_XScreenSnapz076.jpg
    546 x 75 - 8K
    Snapz_Pro_XScreenSnapz074.jpg
    208 x 281 - 12K
    Post edited by PsychaDurmont on
  • PsychaDurmontPsychaDurmont Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

Killer images!

• HaslorHaslor Posts: 402
    edited December 1969

I know, I know, this is all about the SuperSuit
    Just make sure your mate doesn't send it out to be cleaned.
    -
    BUT
    -
    What I want to know is - Where can I find the Armor on the Horse.
    Cause I don't remember seeing armor like that any where.
    It kind of looked like goes with Alruna, with the wings on the head piece and knees.
    Unless of course it is the super suit applied to the horse. Na... You would have to need a Genesis Horse for that.

supersuit-fantasy-pack-1.jpg
    500 x 650 - 103K
  • Randall LloydRandall Lloyd Posts: 88
    edited December 1969

Haslor said:
    I know, I know, this is all about the SuperSuit
    Just make sure your mate doesn't send it out to be cleaned.
    -
    BUT
    -
    What I want to know is - Where can I find the Armor on the Horse.
    Cause I don't remember seeing armor like that any where.
    It kind of looked like goes with Alruna, with the wings on the head piece and knees.
    Unless of course it is the super suit applied to the horse. Na... You would have to need a Genesis Horse for that.

The artist for that pic used this armor:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/spinebender-and-astralarmor-textures-2

But they used the shader presets that come with the supersuit to "redecorate" it

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Is it The Dragon Lord Horse Armour

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dragon-lord-horse-armor

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,184
    edited December 1969

What an excellent job in generating that " deep desire to buy". These two videos really are outstanding marketing techniques. Well done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KjIJyq3xKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyKhxWcFYdo

edited May 2012

When you factor in all the shaders that you are getting, it really is an easy decision to make. The shaders can be used on so many other items as well as the suit. Lots of bang for your buck on this product for sure.

Post edited by Heatherleea on
  • MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 908
    edited December 1969

Mr Bowen said:

Yipes! That's my real name. It was giving me hassles too. I finally gave it up for the day.

BTW: renders nice with Visual Style shaders...

Supersuit_vis.jpg
    640 x 512 - 171K
  • HaslorHaslor Posts: 402
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Is it The Dragon Lord Horse Armour

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dragon-lord-horse-armor

-
    Me Edge-u-me-kate-ed response:
    -
    DOH! :red:
    -
    I missed the Dragon Lord Horse Armor, because I didn't see the Saddlebags and the Banner.
    So I say again:
    -
    DOH! :red: DOH!
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

Psycha said:

Killer images!

Thank you.

A couple more.

elf-suit.jpg
    565 x 800 - 100K
    6sm.jpg
    515 x 800 - 60K
  • BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 784
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know if the super suit will work with Carrara 8.5? Do I have to wait for the new DUF file format? Can I manually build shaders?

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,500
    edited May 2012

And so many parameters to choose. It took a while to fit the supersuit to Lycan.
    Rendered in Daz Studio 4 Pro.

Image removed by a moderator till resized...please see this thread for info: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/123/#849

Post edited by fixmypcmike on