Where is the Super Suit?

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Holy crap! The supersuit is out!

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited December 1969

Saw it, then everything disappeared. Did I imagine that or was it moved?

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Cool. Definitely something to think about getting (I don't do enough supers or Sci Fi to justify it as an impulse purchase.)

Now where do I get that barding for the horse? (Fantasy pack, promo's 2 and 3)

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited May 2012

Cool. Definitely something to think about getting (I don't do enough supers or Sci Fi to justify it as an impulse purchase.)

Now where do I get that barding for the horse? (Fantasy pack, promo's 2 and 3)

I dont do scifi or heroes either, I do want the fantasy pack. IF i got just the suit and the fantasy pack its 35 bucks. For an additional 14 bucks I get all those other suits which one day I could use, but I also get access to a bunch more shaders it looks like. The base set has 50+ shaders but each of the other packs come with additional ones.

I want the fur, will be useful!

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

Another video out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyKhxWcFYdo&feature=em-uploademail

I wasn't really that interested at first, but I have to admit this is pretty amazing!

Coldrake

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

The Supersuit Pro Bundle looks good for me -- I want all of the new content in the Supersuit Pro Suite (nearly-same name, two different products >:( ), but the Suite has a bunch of old content nearly all of which I already have. Putting the out-of-SPBundle content in my cart, it turns out that Supermasks either isn't in the store or isn't at that link. Has anybody seen it? :roll:

• edited December 1969

Is it me or did the super suit pro bundle just jump in price? Thought it was 49 earlier now it is showing at 62.97

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

I forgot to add, HUGE kudos to whoever put the "Genesis Supersuit - The War Begins! " video together, I'm extremely impressed! Well done!

Coldrake

• ZetharaZethara Posts: 67
    edited December 1969

It's awesome that the supersuit is out.. I sure hope it shows up in the downloads of us folks who chose it as our March Madness bonus thing soon.. It looks like it'll be so great to play with...

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,697
    edited December 1969

It is an awesome video with a great narrative. It'll be interesting to see if users try to build off of the storyline with their art.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    What is Supermasks? Is it pro-suite only?

-- Morgan

edited December 1969

i think the masks were for the pro suite only. and yes the price of the pro bundle went up since earlier.

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

I want that suit, but they first have to do something about the pricing >:( .
    Went and put it in my cart and the price was way off. :smirk:

I wanna start buying thing again :coolhmm: .

And i love those smileys %-P .

Grtz Jean-Claude

edited May 2012

nevermind

but yeah im glad my purchases worked smoothly. ive been willing to risk it since ive just been eating up a store credit and not exposing my CC info. i still see other peoples wishlist items and name on my screen so normally i wouldn't dare

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,031
    edited December 1969

I'm having store issues - for some reason, "add to cart" just doesn't work from the store pages - I have to add items to my wishlist and then migrate them to the cart.

Anyway - I'm seeing the pro bundle at $48.98; when I put it in the wishlist, it goes to $69.97.

If I click on the bundle in the wishlist - it goes to a DIFFERENT store page with the $69.97 price -- and no main illustration.

Does anyone have any idea on how long this sale will last??

• edited December 1969

namffuak said:
    I'm having store issues - for some reason, "add to cart" just doesn't work from the store pages - I have to add items to my wishlist and then migrate them to the cart.

Anyway - I'm seeing the pro bundle at $48.98; when I put it in the wishlist, it goes to $69.97.

If I click on the bundle in the wishlist - it goes to a DIFFERENT store page with the $69.97 price -- and no main illustration.

No Idea on the sale length, but I would like to know what the REAL price of the bundles are supposed to be.

edited December 1969

i love how you can use the shape of one preset and then change the material to something else for your own unique look. well done. money well spent.

edited December 1969

Tollaris said:
    namffuak said:

No Idea on the sale length, but I would like to know what the REAL price of the bundles are supposed to be.

I just got the sales announcement - and the link takes me to the incomplete $69.97 page - and the "you may also like" is the supersuit pro bundle - at $50.37.

• PsychaDurmontPsychaDurmont Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

namffuak said:

Ditto here. Prices do not match from page to cart.

• willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 1969

So, what is the correct price for the Pro supposed to be?

I see two prices listed depending on how you get to the page $48.98 or $62.97.

In the cart it's $62.97

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited December 1969

I am also confused by the pricing. I have seen two different prices for the suit base, one is $20.97 w/PC discount -- at least I assume that is the PC discount price -- the other page says $17.13. I had trouble getting it in my cart so I put it first in the wishlist, then in the cart. Where it promptly reverted to the higher price and I had TWO of them even though it said "You have 0 items in your cart" the first time. Also I have noticed that some of the texture packs have different prices, Supersuit Fantasy Pack has $15.72 on the store thumbnail, clicking that takes me to the item page where the price is showing as $12.23 but in my cart it's -- you guessed it -- $15.72. I thought these bugs got stomped when the store was being Ninja-tested; pretty sure similar problems were reported then.

Hm ... I guess Fickle must have followed us after all. >:(

edited May 2012

Greetings,
    I had it in my checkout. It was $48 and change (my total order was $55-ish with some other stuff). I clicked 'Place Order', the last link of the chain. It declined my purchase, because the amount was $62.97. It changed between seeing the place order page, and submitting it.

I'm a PC member, so I presumed the price difference was due to the PC discount being applied on top of the new product discount.

I'm pretty sure the prices in the mailing are the right prices, at this point.

-- Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited December 1969

I just received the Supersuit announcement for PC Members via email. Appears to be a 10% discount for anyone + 30% PC discount = 40% off for PC Members.

ScreenShot007.jpg
    652 x 330 - 43K
  • Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Is DAZ going to have an option like they did for the M5 Pro Suite for the Supersuit Pro Suite that lets those who chose the Pro Bundle as the free MM item get the Pro Suite if they pay the cost difference?

edited December 1969

So now we have 4 prices - $48.98, $50.37, $59.97, and $69.97.

Do I hear $75 even? %-P

edited May 2012

Greetings,
    Here's a snapshot of what I'm seeing.

-- Morgan

[edit: That's one POWERFUL super-suit! It won't allow me to delete it from my cart anymore.]

Super_Suit_price_problem.png
    558 x 368 - 84K
  • SaikoMMSaikoMM Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Here's a snapshot of what I'm seeing.

-- Morgan

[edit: That's one POWERFUL super-suit! It won't allow me to delete it from my cart anymore.]

At least you can add it to your cart, for some reason I can't add it. Also changes prices as the page refreshes.

edited May 2012

Greetings,

SaikoMM said:
    At least you can add it to your cart, for some reason I can't add it. Also changes prices as the page refreshes.

I get the feeling that they realized there was a serious problem with their shopping cart, and they disabled it while they're fixing it.

(Based on the hue and cry across the forums.)

-- Morgan

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

The price jumped on me when I added it to the cart, as well. Presumably it will still be on sale tomorrow. I think I'll wait until then to spend any more money.