|What's Included & Features
- Activate Folder Favorites: Quickly and Easily Sets up a new content folder named 'Favorites' where Shortcut 'Scripts' are created that allow you to easily navigate to any content folder that you so choose.
- Creates two new actions:
- Browse to Favorites
- Create Folder Favorite in your Scripts Menu, along with icons.
- Easily use Customize (F3) to add shortcuts to these actions to make them even faster.
- Folder Favorite Shortcut Scripts can be manipulated like any content script file and can be moved, deleted, renamed, and so on.
- A Thumbnail is created when you add a new Shortcut Script. You can easily customize these by replacing them with your own custom .png.
- Optionally, you can instead add a Folder Shortcut Action to a 'Favorites' Submenu on the Main DS Menu. You can even use any name you'd like for this folder or create multiple folders by using your own naming.
- A full color Guide is included that can be opened within DAZ Studio.
- Product works with DAZ Studio 126.96.36.199 and later plus DAZ Studio 3 (any version).
- Works properly with View Folders Tree or List Views in the content Library. Not for use with the Content Manager Database.