Zweihanders. Zanbatous. Claymores. Great big wedges o' steel. Whatever you want to call them, few weapons are as purely intimidating as the classic two-handed Greatsword. While they may not have been used very often (or in some cases at all) in history, fantasy and fiction has these mighty blades as the most powerful of all. Now you can properly arm your fantasy warriors in an imposing method befitting their heroic stature!
What's Included and Features
- Bloodedge (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Deathbringer (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Leafblade (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Zweihander (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Axes Smart Propped to M4
- Auto Loading Poser and DS Materials
- 1 Each Bloodedge Texture, Bump, Specular, and Reflection Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Each Deathbringer Texture, Bump, Specular, and Reflection Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Each Zweihander Texture, Bump, Specular, and Reflection Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Each Leafsword Texture, Bump, Specular, and Reflection Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Reflection Map (128 x 128)
- DAZ Studio 3.0+ Material Presets (.DSA)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets
- DAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your Greatswords.