Contains the HDRI Preggontji and five scenes for Bryce 7.1 made with this HDRI by David Brinnen. There is a description for each scene. Contains both simpler and more advanced scenes for users being moderately familiar with Bryce and for advanced users.
Though the HDRIs can be used from Bryce 6.1, the scenes make use of IBL and Material features only available in Bryce 7.1 Pro.
What's Included and Features
- 1 HDRI low resolution light probe for Bryce 6+.
- 1 HDRI high resolution light probe for Bryce 6+.
- 5 Example scenes that can be used as a base for own work, using the HDRI supplied.
- Scene_5_01 is a landscape with the tone-mapped HDRI as backdrop blended with haze, the scene is lit by IBL and the Bryce sun.
- Scene_5_02 is a render in natural environment, using a shadow catcher.
- Scene_5_03 is a render in natural environment, featuring a volumetric cloud slab.
- Scene_5_04 is a render in natural environment, using a foreground terrain.
- Scene_5_05 is an object with the HDRI as backdrop and rendered with true ambiance (TA).
- HTML files that can be viewed in a web browser showing and explaining the particulars of each scene. It features a page with links to all videos pertaining IBL and TA. A QTVR movie permits to examine the full environment of the HDRI.