Contains the HDRI Suome and five scenes for Bryce 7.1 made with this HDRI by David Brinnen. There is a description for each scene. There are simpler and more advanced scenes for users being moderately familiar with Bryce and for advanced users.
Though the HDRIs can be used with Bryce 6.1 the scenes make use of IBL and Material features only available in Bryce 7.1 Pro.
What's Included and Features
- 1 HDRI low resolution light probe for Bryce 6+.
- HDRI high resolution light probe for Bryce 6+.
- 5 Example scenes that can be used as a base for own work, using the HDRI supplied.
- Scene_3_01 is a landscape with the specular map of the HDRI providing ambient light and the Bryce sun as main light source.
- Scene_3_02 is a is a landscape with the specular map of the HDRI providing ambient light and the Bryce sun as main light source.
- Scene_3_03 is a render in natural environment, using a shadow catcher.
- Scene_3_04 is a render in natural environment, using a shadow catcher.
- Scene_3_05 is a still life with the HDRI as invisible backdrop lighting the scene.
- HTML files that can be viewed in a web browser showing and explaining the particulars of each scene. It features a page with links to all videos pertaining IBL and shadow catchers. A QTVR movie permits to examine the full environment of the HDRI.