The Egyptian Couture Textures for Anton Kisiel's "Rulers of Egypt" were created based on painstaking research into art historical costumes, patterns and designs from the Ancient Egyptian dynasties.
Centered around the theme of the stones, precious woods and natural substances most beloved by ancient Egyptians, the Egyptian Couture Collection will clothe your own Pharaohs and Queens in a manner befitting divine royalty.
The traditional pleated skirt is made of the most finely woven linen grown in the Nile Valley itself, while the ensemble's accessories of gold, chrysoprase, ebony, turquoise, carnelian, and lapis came to Egypt from Nubia, the Sinai Peninsula and trade routes throughout the Ancient World.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 1 Texture Maps for the Cobra Crown
- 1 Transparency Maps for the Cobra Crown
- 1 Texture Maps for the Vulture Headdress
- 1 Texture Maps for the Millenium Man Basket Crown
- 1 Texture Maps for the Jewelled Collar
- 1 Texture Maps for the Arm Bands
- 1 Texture Maps for the Skirts
- 1 Transparency Map for the Skirt
- 1 Texture Maps for the Millenium Woman Sash
- 1 Texture Maps for the Millenium Man Sash
- 1 Texture Maps for the Millenium Woman Top
- 12 Mat Pose Files for Quick Wardrobe Changes