Dynamic Damage is a texture package for the Dystopian Worker Drone containing 327 textures and 58 material presets designed to add varying degrees of wear and tear while providing the opportunity to customize color choices.
8 Static presets are provided to add a grimy look to the original Dweed colors.
32 Dynamic material presets provide nodes for changing the paint to any hue your color picker allows.
Within these presets are nodes that vary the amount and type of weathering while applying identity numbers to help keep track of your robot work force.
The Dynamic materials include 5 Monotone colors; Black, Blue, Green, Tangerine, and Yellow in four conditions: Dirty, Dusty, Oily, Rusty.
Plus 6 Duotone presets have been added; Black/Red, Black/White, Blue/White, Green/Yellow, Orange/Red and Tangerine/Yellow, each in two states; Dirty and Oily.
17 Eye materials provide more individuality when creating a crowd of DWDs.
With these presets divided into Torso, Biped and Head Groups you can combine variations to make your robot work force diversely unique, chipped from years of hard labor waiting for you to send them on their next planetary mining expedition.
What's Included and Features
- 9 Figure Presets: (.CR2)
- Torso A, B, C
- Unity A, B, C with Hands
- Unity A, B, C without Hands
- 8 Static Color Material Presets:
- 8 Oily
- 6 Dynamic Duotone Color Material Presets:
- 6 Dirty
- 6 Oily
- 5 Dynamic Monotone Color Material Presets:
- 5 Dirty
- 5 Dusty
- 5 Oily
- 5 Rusty
- 17 Eye Damage Material Presets
- 1 Hand Material Preset that works for both hands
- 1 Dynamic Damage User Guide PDF
- Textures Include:
- 310 Texture, Bump, Displacement, Specularity and Transparency Maps: (2048 x 2048)
- 17 Texture Maps: (up to 512 x 512)
- Poser Material Presets (.MC6)
- Poser Material Poses (.PZ2)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DUF)
- This product includes:
- 1 Poser Core Installer