From deep within the heated core of the world's deepest mountain caves an ancient creature stirs in her lair - awakened by meddlesome adventurers out to make a name for themselves.
dB Animation Kits are helpful and easy-to-use collections of animated PZ2 files designed to use by themselves, or linked together to create a longer animation render. dB Animation Kit 1 for the Millennium Dragon 2 contains animated poses to help move your dragon through its lair with a "lurking" walk cycle which works equally well for caves and tunnels as well as on land. Animate your dragon to move into a defensive stance or leap into the air and take to flight! Also included are the left-only and right-only portions of the walk and transitions to add further flexibility of joining the animations together.
Carrara users will delight in that this set comes with a full collection of the animations in NLA Clip files - which adds even more flexibility using the "Match Current Position" and other functions. I've also included a shader set which utilizes the texture maps from Mil Dragon 2.0 to create a great look in Carrara - as seen in the promo video.
Entertainment Trailer Promo
Animated Poses Demo
What's Included and Features
- Six custom animation sets that add life-like motion to the Daz3d Millennium Dragon 2.0
- All in the versatile PZ2 format for use in Daz Studio, Poser and Carrara
- A stationary looping walk cycle in a 'lurking' pose
- A moving walk cycle in a 'lurking' pose
- Lurk L - Crouch
- Transition from the lurking cycle to a crouching pose
- Crouch - Defense
- Transition from the crouching pose to a defensive move
- Crouch - Take Off
- Transition from the crouching pose to the beginning of the Take Off animation
- Take Off
- A dramatic animation of the dragon leaping into the air and taking to flight
- Two additional transitions: Lurk L & Lurk R
- Each being a half of the complete walk cycle for added transitional flexibility
- Carrara NLA Clips of each of the animated poses
- With Carrara's "Match Previous Position" and other NLA functions, this adds a whole new level of ease and use of the animation files
- Bonus: Carrara Shader set for the Millennium Dragon 2.0
- Requires the Millennium Dragon 2.0 Textures